Are You A Neat Freak?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Navengil Nutroll, May 28, 2010.

1. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

my place looks like a landfill right now. i don't know what happened over the years. but i am just not into housekeeping anymore. and i used to be good at it. in college even, my dorm room was the nicest around.

what about u?

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

would'nt say i was a neat freak but i am health and safety conscious and don't have things lying around on the floor unless its for a practical reason of course.
    My coffee table is a mess tho.

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    The house stays pretty neat and it always smells nice. There is animal fur hanging out in the corners most of the time. I just cannot ever seem to keep it all off the floor. Critters that need a home tend to come home with me. But there are no dishes or stuff laying around. Except for my work desk... it is organized disaster at it's best.

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

My futon stayed full of junk for months until I let a person stay with me a week. She cleaned it. Part of the deal.

5. D_Portelay Porquesword

I keep a clean house. I cannot abide filth or a stuffy and smelly home.
    Don't get me wrong, my home is used and lived in, however, things have a place and there is Fabreeze, "green" cleaning stuff to keep things nice and fresh.

My kitchen gets used quite a bit so I spend quite a bit of time in there for obvious reasons. It stays clean.

I love a clean space. Your home needs to rise up to meet you when you open the door.

#5 D_Portelay Porquesword, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  6. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeh. :redface: Can't help it.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm exactly like you. Before I met TheBoyfriend, everything I owned was organized. I knew where every book was, where anything could be found. Now I no longer know where anything is!

Part of this is because lots of my stuff is still in boxes, and lots of stuff has been moved from room to room and in and out of storage while we're fixing up his house, so there's a reason for the chaos and disorder, but it drives me crazy anyway and makes me frustrated.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'm a clean freak and a neat freak. I can't control much of what happens outside my front door, but I can on the inside. I like coming home to a clean, tranquil living space. I'm rarely embarrassed if someone decides to just drop by with the exception to scramble to put some clothes on.

9. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

In my person I'm absurdly fastidious, in my home I'd say I'm relatively clean and tidy, but in my studio I'm a monster of neatness and neat freakery. I have a lot of space in my studio but in order to work in it I have to know that everything has a place and there's a place for everything. My workplace needs to be as organised and tidy as possible for me to be able to work at all.

10. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Totally. I can't stand having to live in a dirty place. :rolleyes: I get annoyed and frustrated and grumpy when it is. And I can't concentrate on my books.

11. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same...except I live with my family and it's rarely tidy when I get home, lol. I seem to spend most of me time trying to keep up with the mess. Maybe ppl whose lives are chaotic in someway feel the need to control what's round them more than most?

12. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I cannot stand messiness and things scattered everywhere....shame that's a trait of alot of teenagers........and i have 6 of them!:eek:

Still,i have a maid and s/he is fabooluss at making sure everything is shipshape and Bristol fashion!:biggrin1:

13. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

When it comes to kitchen, bathrooms and public areas...yes. My bedroom has the same landfill thing going on right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted