ambrose speIlman Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 28, 2019 Posts 284 Media 0 Likes 2,582 Points 313 Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male ambrose speIlman, Oct 18, 2023 #1 I cannot believe there is not a single mention of Arin Ray on this entire site. Attachments Reactions: Boohoo57, romeosalas, carlosrodriguez and 9 others
C cuzifingcan Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 26, 2018 Posts 21 Media 0 Likes 89 Points 298 Location New York City, New York, US Sexuality Pansexual Gender Male cuzifingcan, Nov 8, 2023 #2 He is delicious & I KNOW it’s big Reactions: romeosalas, Megamafia and ambrose speIlman
U umyaidk Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 18, 2020 Posts 95 Media 0 Likes 96 Points 68 Location California (United States) umyaidk, Nov 10, 2023 #3 Is there a I1ոк to you know what
J JaNule Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 18, 2023 Posts 782 Media 0 Likes 2,326 Points 438 Location San Francisco, California, US Sexuality Pansexual JaNule, Jan 21, 2024 #4 He is almost perfection minus that god awful hair. I miss when he had a fade
M Megamafia Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 8, 2021 Posts 101 Media 0 Likes 228 Points 113 Location Los Angeles (California, United States) Sexuality No Response Gender Male Megamafia, Feb 10, 2024 #5 I love his hair, his lips, his skin. Just everything, beautiful young man. I love how his features are prominent. Reactions: Andre1289
I love his hair, his lips, his skin. Just everything, beautiful young man. I love how his features are prominent.
A Andre1289 Admired Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 5, 2022 Posts 159 Media 0 Likes 893 Points 538 Location Flint, Michigan,United States Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Andre1289, Mar 16, 2024 #6 ambrose speIlman said: I cannot believe there is not a single mention of Arin Ray on this entire site. Click to expand... Yeah I’m also shocked. Arin has been fine as fuck for a LOOOOOOOONG time!
ambrose speIlman said: I cannot believe there is not a single mention of Arin Ray on this entire site. Click to expand... Yeah I’m also shocked. Arin has been fine as fuck for a LOOOOOOOONG time!
A Andre1289 Admired Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 5, 2022 Posts 159 Media 0 Likes 893 Points 538 Location Flint, Michigan,United States Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Andre1289, Mar 16, 2024 #7 Megamafia said: I love his hair, his lips, his skin. Just everything, beautiful young man. I love how his features are prominent. Click to expand... His hair is one of his best features! It’s sexy Reactions: ilovemenschest and Megamafia
Megamafia said: I love his hair, his lips, his skin. Just everything, beautiful young man. I love how his features are prominent. Click to expand... His hair is one of his best features! It’s sexy
D dckmttrs Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 1, 2024 Posts 177 Media 0 Likes 652 Points 188 dckmttrs, Mar 7, 2025 #8 pregnant Reactions: Boohoo57, Anonymouslyg, romeosalas and 4 others
ilovemenschest Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Sep 29, 2024 Posts 463 Media 0 Likes 1,853 Points 538 Location New England, USA Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male ilovemenschest, Jul 13, 2025 #9 he’s so fine