Ashes

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We may not be much chop at cricket or rugby :mad: , but by crikey we are good at throwing stuff , jumping high & long ( two gold , one bronze , World Athletics Championships ) :biggrin1: .
That Trott fellow did well on debut !

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It always used to amuse me to tell my US mates that we have this great game that we play for five days, and more often than not it ends in a draw. Some maybe thought of the AD revenue but most think we are fucking nuts.

Well, you can call me on this, but this whole series boiled down to a spell of twenty one balls by Stuart Broad. Twenty five scheduled days, decided in twenty minutes. Life eh?

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations to England .
Stuart Broad has better figures , than Freddy at the same stage of his career :eek: .

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We may not be much chop at cricket or rugby :mad: , but by crikey we are good at throwing stuff , jumping high & long ( two gold , one bronze , World Athletics Championships ) :biggrin1: .
That Trott fellow did well on debut !

Well you did a good job of throwing away the Ashes :biggrin1:

I just hope your Mr Hussey doesb't think he needs to run his captain out every time he gets a century :biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Indeed, let's hope it doesn't go to his head and he can repeat it a few more times. He should given the Aussie attack at the moment.

So will we break them down tomorrow for a very important series lead?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Yeah no problem, probably before Lunch :biggrin1:

I think they will find it hard to come back from that one, they didn't really get into the game at any point.

It's Mystic Meg :eek:

Ricky P knows that they are weaker in every department and playing worse. How can you see them bowling us out twice to actually win a game? If they lose the belief that they can, we could take this three nil.