Status
Not open for further replies.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything on this guy?

Makes out he is hung in his photos but all pictures of him in his pants look ridiculously ‘rounded’. It’s almost hilarious.

Now, no matter how hung you are ya dick and balls in ya pants never looks perfectly rounded. His always look padded out with something. Bless him.

Reactions: Schillerr

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be fair, it is pretty big.
It ain’t as big as he’s making out though. Nobody’s cock ( and I have over 9” and big balls ) is perfectly rounded in their pants. My ex bf had 10” and nor was his. This lad pads out and whether he’s hung or not it looks stupid. Why bother padding out?

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually. Now seen a few nudes now. Found another website with them on with his face in. So he looks just above average, certainly doesn’t justify the comedy rounded bulge he often parades. Hilarious. He needs to stop padding out and then all good. Be proud of what ya packing.

Reactions: Who ever now

UKBoy90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually. Now seen a few nudes now. Found another website with them on with his face in. So he looks just above average, certainly doesn’t justify the comedy rounded bulge he often parades. Hilarious. He needs to stop padding out and then all good. Be proud of what ya packing.
please can you send?

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at all. I’ve just been messaged by more than one person on here telling me Ashley is on this and pretends to be other people so he can find out where links of his pics are and then he takes them down. So I’m avoiding that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.