Asians!

010.jpg
008.jpg
018.jpg
038.jpg
 
He is my all time favorite idol and I followed him since he was still an artist singer (and also single) in Vietnam, now he has got married and moved to Hawaii for many years.

16d623a8940603af92fcb5a7c81c6c3c.jpg
14052422_1367212599960437_281350569_n.jpg


They seem to be quite strict last time to request all their OF content removed (They were monitoring LPSG threads). But ever since they became very open for full nudes (no hand covering) and sex film production in OF few months ago, they seem to be less strict as before and Khoa even posted full nudes in his twitter (_AllAboutKhoa_) which is impossible to happen back in those old time.

Hereby below I'm attaching some of his hottest pics he posted publicly on his twitter

EormyEZVoAAxYfQ.jpg


Khoa and his husband

E-l1ccNXsAAT-Pu.jpg
E430FheVIAE9adc.jpg
E8KuxDiVgAQmvN_.jpg
E69tzNRVcAApFzj.jpg
E9V1IjfUcAEsk5Y.jpg
EktL9EbVgAAXYzp.jpg
E6i7v9KVEAYALhO.jpg


p/s: btw if you like their content, it's highly recommended to support them by subscribing to them for high quality content in different aspects and themes, while having much lower subscription fees than most of the famous OF content creators out there.
 
I think this is not osbern1120.
This guy has tattoos, osbern1120 doesnt have any tattoos. Plus the face is a little different.


I think
I quoted the wrong one oops. But he’s definitely been posted before. Even that video of the jerking was posted
 
Oh crap now I know why my quotes aren’t working right. I posted a reply to a link to the video that was posted few months ago. But now that the posts have more replies per page the link number doesnt match. Arrrgg. I’ll see if I can find it again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: max73771319