Ask a Trucker

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been thinking about this thread for a while and decided to put it up. I know there will be the questions 'how do you make it with a trucker'. I can't tell you that because there are so many variables. But, here I am, ready to answer anything you would like to know about trucking or truck drivers.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been thinking about this thread for a while and decided to put it up. I know there will be the questions 'how do you make it with a trucker'. I can't tell you that because there are so many variables. But, here I am, ready to answer anything you would like to know about trucking or truck drivers.
  1. What is your favorite thing about being a trucker?
  2. Is this what you wanted to be when you were a little kid?
  3. Are you an owner/operator or a company man?
  4. What's the best trucking company you have worked for?

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Okay, why do all the truckers have those tire flaps with the pictures of those naked busty women. I mean come on they are all over the place..
and I am not so sure you are going to impress any women with that...

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How often have you jerked off in the Cab while driving????:biggrin1::biggrin1:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can you teach some of your fellow truckers to stay out of the fucking passing lane when they are not passing anybody? :smile:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got dual 4" fiberglass whips on my truck. In the wintertime, when the amp is kicked on, I can bleed over about 4 channels and the antennas smoke from the heat coming off the coils... Its awesome.

They even sway back and forth together while im cruisin.

The new K40 I have cant handle the juice...but it does have good range and crystal clear sound coming from my Uniden PC78LTW Juiced up.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, why do all the truckers have those tire flaps with the pictures of those naked busty women.
I mean come on they are all over the place...and I am not so sure you are going to impress any women with that...
It's not all truckers, it just seems like it. Mud flaps are required by law in many states. As to why so many have the naked busty woman sitting down in profile. I guess that's called knowing your target audience. :wink:

I've got dual 4" fiberglass whips on my truck. In the wintertime, when the amp is kicked on, I can bleed over about 4 channels and the antennas smoke from the heat coming off the coils... Its awesome.

They even sway back and forth together while im cruisin.

The new K40 I have cant handle the juice...but it does have good range and crystal clear sound coming from my Uniden PC78LTW Juiced up.
Uhmm, this is not a question.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Question 1 and 2 are the questions I want to ask too! Where are my answers :cool222:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

1. I've always liked to drive and getting to see the country is a bonus.
2. Absolutely not. I grew up in a trucking family and it was the last thing I wanted to do. Never say never.
3. Company driver. That was a promise I made to myself when I started to drive. When I'm done, I can just walk away from it and not look back.
4. My current company.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Who are the worst drivers on the roads?

Oh thats a loaded question. If you mean drivers in a state that is too general but for cities I'd have to say Chicago. Sorry guys I really like the city but the drivers are terrible.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, why do all the truckers have those tire flaps with the pictures of those naked busty women. I mean come on they are all over the place..
and I am not so sure you are going to impress any women with that...

Not at all but, there are a lot of drivers that are addicted to chrome the more the better. There is one addition to safety though, the chrome ladies will flash from the headlights shining as you approach the truck from behind almost like reflectors on your bicycle when you were a kid. Just something extra.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I heard truckers get a ton of sexxxx.........True?

If so
is most of it done in lay-bys?
:wink1:

Sex is available but just like everywhere you have to use your head. Another thing, there are 'catty bitch' drivers just like in your neighborhood. If another sees someone getting into your truck and they are pissed off for some reason, your company gets a call.... you get the picture.