ass eating

Dolcetto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How old are you? lol Booty hole? :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone's advocating running around eating random ass. Obviously, if you know your partner is clean, eating ass is an intense turn on for a lot of people (myself included).

I even have a little way of teaching someone to eat ass. Spread some ice cream topping in your ass crack, and have your partner eat it out. Not syrup or anything runny, but ice cream topping. It is very thick and it takes some effort to get it out of there. All of that tongue work will be a big turn on and once your partner does that, s/he'll know how to do it when there's no topping. ;-)

You can use chocolate, but of course, it looks a little too much like, um, well, other stuff to some people. Butterscotch or strawberry works just as well, though.

Hi-5 to you!!!

I'm trying that this weekend!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, you WILL get hepatitis doing this and your liver is forever damaged, forever!
Like I said there are vaccines for Hepatitis A & B. Also, to get it you need to be with someone that has it. They will know that they have Hep A unless they just got it. And the body clears Hepatitis A.

Most people that get Hep B as adults will clear it and not be contagious after a few months. The weird thing about Hep B is it is much more likely to become chronic (meaning your body doesn't clear it and you can pass it to others) if you get it as a child. The chances of it becoming chronic are lower the older you are when you get infected. With adults it is around 5% chance. The highest rates of chronic infection are in Asia where many children get infected young.

Of course, that is still not worth the risk, especially since a vaccine is available. You can get Hepatitis B from "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]household contact with a person who has hepatitis B, and sharing of personal hygiene items (such as nail clippers, razors, toothbrushes)."[/FONT] You normally need to get infected in a cut.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
no, you WILL get hepatitis doing this and your liver is forever damaged, forever!
Okay, should we start a list on how many ways you can hepatitis? How about how many types of hepatitis there are? Before you try scare tactics, why don't you do your research. Hepatitis doesn't just appear out of the blue and come out your butt. The person has to have it to transmit it. Go here for more information on Hepatitis.
And no, this isn't some Wikipedia link, this is the World Health Organization.