Ass

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you guys eat your wifes ass? I have tried for a lot of years and she has never been into it always pushes me away. Last night though I started giving her a massage and worked my way down. Rubbing her ass and legs then started kissing her ass cheeks and sliding a finger around her crack. I slowly inserted a finger in her pussy and she spread both legs and kicked her ass up just so slightly. I went for it started licking her cheeks then ran my tongue right down her crack. Started licking it over and over and she never pulled away. I got right in there lickinging from top of her crack right to the bottom of her pussy where my finger was. I licked and sucked her asshole like never before and she loved it. I continued to slowly finger her rubbing her g spot. I ate her ass for just over 20 min till she came. It was awesome. I then rubbed her for another 15-20 min while she bucked her hips before slowly putting my cock in her. We fucked for awhile then she got on top and rode me till she came again. Great night.