At last...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So did you lick this guys balls? Any details? ;)

Well, hes tall, very tall, 6'7" to be exact. Huge feet with hairy tops, very important that one, lol. Dark hair, sorta hairy and beautiful eyes.

Gruff voice, nice douwnunder accent, kinda down to earth appeal, a little younger than I expected I'd find attractive...

...oh, and hung. Huge balls, ideal length, possibly a little too thick but the most beautiful cock head you've ever seen!

All in all, very manly! :)

We've flirted lots but only met the once for coffee so far, which he went out of his way to do as he live quite far away.

We're in regular contact though and hopefully, if all goes well, someday I might be lucky enough to find myself snuggled up to him. :redface:

Last edited:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, hes tall, very tall, 6'7" to be exact. Huge feet with hairy tops, very important that one, lol. Dark hair, sorta hairy and beautiful eyes.

Gruff voice, nice douwnunder accent, kinda down to earth appeal, a little younger than I expected I'd find attractive...

...oh, and hung. Huge balls, ideal length, possibly a little too thick but the most beautiful cock head you've ever seen!

All in all, very manly! :)

We've flirted lots but only met the once for coffee so far, which he went out of his way to do as he live quite far away.

We're in regular contact though and hopefully, if all goes well, someday I might be lucky enough to find myself snuggled up to him. :redface:

Wow, sounds like a man of my dream... I can't believe those kinds of guys exist...

Really? :biggrin1:

Yeah, a few things out, but on the most part :biggrin1:. Ironically, I met quite a cute pup on the same day. Around the same time... and I even made him a cuppa... Irony eh?