Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Starting a new story here! Lots of plot to this one, planning for a bit of a slow burn (with some fun along the way, of course).

Chapter 1

DAY 1

Considering we may be some of the last people alive on the planet, I thought I should keep some sort of record of what happened here. But before I get to where we are now, I need to start at the beginning. If you’re reading this, of course you already know the major events, what happened everywhere else on the globe, so I’m not interested in tracking all of that. Instead, I want to keep a record of what has happened here, at the Antarctic Base.

I can’t believe how young I seemed when I arrived, how naive. What the hell were they doing sending a 23-year-old grad student who had barely left his home state, all the way to the end of the world? My advisor said it was a direct result of my achievements in my research — I won’t bore you with the details, but I made some advancements in growing food using minimal resources — and that the government wanted me to contribute to the experiments at the South Pole. With it came more pay than I’d see at my summer job, plus a guarantee that any lab in the country would want to hire me after I graduated, so though I was terrified it was an obvious yes.

The trip to the base was, as I’m sure you’d expect, a nightmare. Heaving, ink-black seas tossing our ship, making me violently ill for over a week straight. Endless days waiting for the weather to clear, so the helicopter could pick me up, with nothing to do but stare at the passing icebergs, jerk off in my bunk, and regret every decision that had led me here. Finally, the weather cleared, and they told me to pack my bags — the helicopter was on its way. I stood on the flight deck and watched the helicopter slowly settle on board, feeling the freezing wind whipping from the turbines. As the blades slowed, the helicopter door popped open, and out sprang a person, carrying a bag, who bounded across the deck towards me.

As they neared, they pulled their parka back and I was shocked to see it was a woman — an unbelievably attractive one, at that. Her blonde hair flapped in the wind, her blue eyes sparkling like the icebergs floating by the frigid water. “You must be my replacement,” she said, her Aussie accent adding to her teasing tone.

“I… guess?” I stammered, and she laughed.

“Good luck out there,” she said, putting one gloved hand on my shoulder. “These boys will eat you up if you let them.” And with that, she continued past me and inside the ship. I looked at the helicopter, where I could see a hulking figure sitting behind the controls. He gestured for me to come to him, angrily. Unsure what else to do, I obeyed. I poked my head into the helicopter, and the man inside turned his head and glared at me. He was huge — even shrouded in protective gear, I got the impression of muscles. By the look of his rugged, chiseled face with salt-and-pepper stubble, I figured he was probably mid- to late-40s.

“You getting in, or am I taking off without you?” he growled.

“Uh… sorry!” I said, clambering awkwardly into the seat next to him. My hands fumbled around, looking for the seatbelt. The pilot shook his head angrily and leaned over, reaching across me to grab a strap and, with practiced quick movements, quickly buckled me in. He tightened the straps with his hands to the point where I gasped sharply at the sudden pressure. Was he trying to kill me?

“They didn’t tell me you were a fucking idiot,” he said, and my jaw dropped, stunned. Before I could think of anything clever to say, the whirring of the rotors picked up, ending any chance at conversation, and all I could focus on was trying to keep my lunch down as we swept through the tumultuous air towards the base.

Mercifully, the flight was short, so it wasn’t long before I was stumbling out of the helicopter, practically in tears with gratitude at being back on solid ground. I swallowed deep, heavy breaths, trying to get my bearings, and the pilot shoved his way past me, his hulking body practically throwing me to the floor. I couldn’t believe was a fucking asshole this guy was. Of course, I had no idea how close we were about to become — he knew more than me, which makes his anger a little more understandable.

I was greeted by Jeff, the station manager, the civilian boss of the entire operation. He shook my hand, the first warm greeting I’d received, making me immediately warm to him. He was in his late 50s and from the jump I felt tenderly towards him, like a son to a father or uncle. He gave me a very quick tour of the very small base. It didn’t take long to see the med bay, the gym, the mess hall, the command center, the rec room, and the living quarters, so it felt like I barely had time to get my head sorted before he had deposited me at the door of my bunk.

“And these are your quarters. Space is limited, so most of us have to share.” He shrugged, apologetically. “You’ll get used to it. And, hey, at least you already met your bunkmate!” he said, patting me on the shoulder and walking down the corridor. “Take some R&R and we’ll see you at dinner!” he called over his shoulder.

I swung open the door to my bunk and, of course, was greeted by the sight of the helicopter pilot, doing shirtless push-ups in the middle of the floor. I stood in the doorway and awkwardly cleared my throat, and he slowly got to his feet and faced me. This was my first chance to actually see him without all the gear on, and I could see my first impression was right — this guy was muscular as hell, a thick, furry torso, huge shoulders, swollen arms, with beefy legs bulging against his short, military-issue silkies. That wasn’t the only part of him making a bulge in his thin shorts, but I wasn’t looking at that.

He lifted a corner of his lip in a sneer and let out a chuckle that sounded anything but amused. “They really fucked me on this one,” he grumbled, walking over to his bunk and dropping his heavy body onto it. He stared at the low ceiling and let out a sigh. “6 months of having my own fuckin’ bunk and they take it away for the end of my tour.”

“I’m… I’m sorry?” I stuttered, closing the door behind me and dropping my bag on the empty bed across from his. “I, uh, don’t want to be a bother or anything.”

Slowly, he rolled his head to the side and looked at me, his green eyes glowering at me from below his dark eyebrows. “Well, then don’t,” he said.

“I’ll try not to?” I said, feeling more awkward than I ever had in my life. “I’m, uh, I’m Patrick, by the way. Pat, if you want,” I added, pathetically.

“Pat,” he said, pronouncing it like a slur. “I’m David,” he added, after a moment, before turning his head back to stare at the ceiling, sliding a hand casually down the front of his pants and scratching himself. Well, I thought. At least I got a name out of him. I turned my back on him and started to unpack, nervously aware of the silent, furious, muscular pilot behind me. Not for the first time, I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CHAPTER 1 - CONT.

DAY 1 - EVENING

My first experience in the mess hall was just as intimidating as every other “first” I experienced in Antarctica. Reminiscent of the first day of high school, I grabbed a tray of standard-issue food and stood awkwardly, looking at the collection of people, trying to figure out where I could or should sit. Feeling too shy to approach anyone, I grabbed the last empty table and sat by myself.

I was, embarrassingly, studying the food on my tray — an unfortunate habit of my career being every vegetable on my plate is in danger of becoming an object of investigation — when I felt a shadow fall over me. I looked up, into the first genuinely smiling face I had seen since landing. “Hey new guy, can I sit here?” the guy asked, gesturing at the empty chair across from me. I nodded and smiled, and he dropped down across from me. “Cool, thanks. I’m Isaac,” he said, leaning across the table to shake my hand.

He was a soldier, also 23 like me, but had been here on and off for 2 years on tours of duty. I expressed surprise at there being soldiers on a civilian base, and he playfully winked and raised a finger to his lips. “Shhhh, top secret,” he said. “With so many tensions between us and… well, every country out there, some bigshot decided we should have some security for y’all down here. There aren’t many of us, and during the winter they scale it back even more. But no one’s supposed to know that. So, you know, keep it secret, k?” I laughed and nodded, though I couldn’t help but feel strange at this information. We have soldiers here? With guns?

Worries aside, I was grateful to have the beginnings of an actual friendship here, so I got to know Isaac over dinner, who gave me a helpful high-level download on how the base operates — everything from the nuclear reactor that powered us to the satellite connection that links us to the rest of the world, all the way to the more useful stuff, like what times were most likely to have hot water in the shower. “It’s a group shower, so you gotta act fast or you miss out on the hot and take a freezing-ass shower.”

He looked at my face and grinned. “Oh boy, don’t tell me. You’re not used to group showers? Man, I forget what being a civilian was like.”

I blushed, feeling stupid and naive — not for the first or last time today — and shrugged. “I feel like there’s a lot of stuff I’m not used to around here.”

“Damn right!” Isaac said. “You’ll get used to it in time, though, man. But I know one thing I’m not going to get used to anytime soon. No goddamned women at all anymore around here.”

I looked around the room and noticed he was right — it was all men at the tables, not a woman to be seen. “Wait, seriously? I saw a woman get off the helicopter when I was coming here.”

“Yeah,” Isaac said, sighing wistfully. “Claudia. She was a babe. And the last woman here from the summer crew. Winters we scale things way back, and for some reason this year the winter crew is all fuckin’ dudes.” He sounded miserable.

“You’re joking,” I said. “They do that on purpose so people don’t fuck, or what?”

“Nah,” Isaac said. “Last winter we had like 10 chicks on base. It was great — tell you the truth, I didn’t even hook up with any of them, other than some making out, but still, having the possibility there was fuckin’ fun. Made the nights where we get to drink way better, too. My buddies Gio and Marlon both said they hooked up with some of the girls last year, but I still don’t believe them. Things can be pretty strict down here, so even if someone says they fucked someone last year, they’re probably lying and they just jerked off to the thought of it.”

I laughed, shaking my head. “So, guess it doesn’t really matter if there are women here this winter or not, from the sounds of it.”

Isaac laughed, too. “Guess not! My winter girlfriend would be this guy regardless,” he said, holding up his right hand.

We clinked our water glasses together, and I felt the warmth of friendship for the first time in over a week, an incredible feeling this far away from everything I knew.

After dinner, I decided it was time to take my first shower. Wrapped in only a towel, I made my way down the hallway from the bunk to the shared bathroom, where I was relieved to find the group shower empty. Checking over my shoulder, I slipped my towel off and hung it on a hook outside the showers, and stepped gingerly onto the tiles. I turned a handle and water sprayed from one of the showerheads and I jumped back as the water hit my body. It was freezing! It felt like the water had come straight off one of the glaciers outside. I stood there, naked and shivering, my hand under the stream, praying for it to heat up, but it never did.

Finally, I heard the bathroom door swing open, so I bit the bullet and stepped under the water, my breath leaving my body as the icy water spattered against my naked body. I could feel my balls shriveling up into my body, my dick shrinking in a desperate attempt to find any warmth left in my body. So of course I shouldn’t have been surprised when my roommate David turned the corner, a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth. He looked at my eyes for a second, before glancing down. I saw a look of amusement spread across his face as he took in the sight of my shriveled, shrunken dick and balls, and a smirk lit up the corner of his mouth. The first time I see this asshole come even close to smiling, and it’s in response to my shrinkage? Before I had time to say anything, he continued around the corner towards the sinks.

I finished my shower as quickly as I could, and as I stepped out and toweled off, I was once again alone in the bathroom. By the time I had finished preparing for bed and made it back to my bunk, the lights were off in the room and I could see a hulking shape under the covers in David’s bed. Too afraid to face his wrath by turning on the lights, I fumbled in the dark, unable to find a pair of underwear or shorts without stubbing a toe on my bedframe. Cursing softly, I gave up, and climbed under my covers, still naked and shivering from the shower. The thin blanket that was provided to me didn’t help warm me up much, and my first night of sleep on the base was anything but restful.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Time to get this plot moving!
-----------

CHAPTER 2

DAY 2

I awoke to the harsh glare of the Antarctic sun reflecting into the room off the white snow outside. David had opened the shades, obviously without a care for me, and as I blinked awake I was aware of two things: the first was that David was doing push-ups in nothing but his silkies again on the floor just next to my bunk, the second was that I had thrown the covers off my body, and was lying flat on my stomach, completely naked, ass-out. Even worse, I could feel a morning boner sandwiched between me and the bed.

I struggled to reach down and pull the covers back over me, without turning over and exposing my boner to the room but couldn’t reach with my arms. So I flailed there on my stomach, wriggling my legs in an attempt to grab the blanket between my feet, feeling like an idiot, hoping David would just keep doing his push-ups and not pay attention to me. Which, of course, meant he heard the noises coming from my bed and stopped mid-pushup, his muscly back rippling and flexed as he held a plank position while looking up at me.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he asked.

“I, uh, sorry, just gotta get this…” I stammered, panicking at having his eyes on me as I lay there, completely naked and exposed. I flipped on my side and grabbed the blanket, yanking it up over me as quickly as I could, though not so quick that my hard dick hadn’t sprung free for a few seconds, pointed straight at David. His face gave no sign of whether or not he had noticed it, but I don’t know how he couldn’t have.

He shook his head and finished his last set of pushups, brushing his hands off as he stood up. His muscles were flexed and covered in a thin layer of sweat beneath the fur, and as he yawned and stretched, I couldn’t help but be aware of how big he was, standing there next to me. My body had always been fairly trim and athletic, whereas he had the body of someone who had been lifting weights consistently for 20 years, dense layers of muscle packed together. He clearly wasn’t shy about it, either, as he wordlessly bent over and slipped his silkies off, exposing his enormous glutes to me. His ass was paler than the rest of his olive body, covered in a layer of fuzz just like his chest. He wrapped a small towel around his waist and left the room.

Grateful to have him gone, I got up and hurriedly got dressed, once I saw the time. I had an appointment with Jeff, the station manager, who was going to show me the greenhouses I would be in charge of. I raced to meet him, but arrived late, gasping for breath. He looked impatient, but still kind, and greeted me as if I had done nothing wrong. I was grateful for any bit of friendliness I could get in those days.

He showed me around the greenhouses, and I felt my spirits lifting. This was my element, all earth and warmth and green, a bounty of vegetables and herbs growing here at the end of the world. And all of it was now under my control. I should have felt terrified, that essentially the food supply for every man down here was my responsibility, but this was the one area I felt completely comfortable in. This was my domain.

My blissful tour was interrupted by the sound of a knock at the greenhouse door, which swung open, revealing a rough-looking man. He was wearing a tank top tucked into a pair of snowpants, his bared arms rippling with muscles and covered in tats. His hair was buzzed and his ears had the unmistakable look of someone with a history of boxing or wrestling. His face had small, old scars on it that contributed to the overall look of roughness, like a man who had been in his fair share of scraps. My first thought upon seeing him was to wonder if this was a science base or a prison camp.

“Ah, Billy!” Jeff said, greeting the man. “Pat, this is Chef Billy. You two will be working rather closely together.”

Billy stuck his meaty paw out and I shook his hand, feeling the rough calluses on his palms. He grunted at me and nodded once and I felt his light eyes linger on me for a moment, before he turned to Jeff. “Just here to collect the produce,” he said, his working-class English accent adding to the overall effect of roughness emanating from him.

“Of course. Claudia said she had put yesterday’s haul in the fridge over there before she left, but after today that job will be on you, Pat,” Jeff explained. “Whatever Billy needs, it’s your job to give it to him.”

“Yessir,” I said, smiling at Billy. “Excited to work with you!” He grunted and said nothing, sauntering over to the fridge by the door and swinging the door open. He pulled out a cardboard box loaded with veggies and silently left the greenhouse, kicking the door shut behind him.

“He’s a man of few words,” Jeff said, “But a nice enough fella once you get to know him. Don’t be scared.”

Later that evening, at dinner, Isaac introduced me to the other two soldiers on duty, who sat with us. Gio was Italian in heritage (“Don’t call me Italian, I’m Sicilian,” he insisted), and though he was shorter than the other two, he made up for it in muscle. Everything including his jawline seemed chiseled and hard, and from what I could see the stereotypes about Sicilians’ hairiness was true. Marlon was Black and tall, both of which made him hard to miss on the base. “My friends back home made a lot of jokes about being the only Black guy in Antarctica, let me tell you,” he said. As the three of them welcomed me into their group, I felt some of my anxieties dissipating. I felt less alone, finally.

I filled them in on my day, and as I described my first encounter with Billy, I expected them to laugh. Instead, they grew serious and quiet. “He’s a rough dude,” Gio said, grimacing.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Just… be careful around him. I’ve heard stories. We all have,” Marlon said, locking eyes with me.

Before I could ask them to stop being so fucking vague, we were interrupted by the door to the mess hall bursting open. Station manager Jeff strode in, a serious look on his face. “Everyone!” he shouted, and the voices quieted down. “I have some distressing news. A couple hours ago, we received some confusing reports from back home, about some sort of ongoing major disaster. They said it was getting bad, really bad. Then we lost contact.”

“What do you mean, lost contact?” someone shouted.

“I mean,” Jeff said, speaking carefully. He was obviously distressed, which was not at all reassuring. “We lost contact. With everyone, everything. We’ve tried every channel, but got no response. Not even an SOS signal. And, just minutes ago, systems started failing. There’s almost no internet anymore. My best guess is the majority of our communication satellites, for whatever reason, are no longer working. But even when they were, we got no responses no matter where we reached out to. Not from the US, not from any other countries. It was like… no one was out there.”

His words felt like they echoed in the silent room. Someone laughed, once, as if it was a joke, but quickly stopped when the gravity of the situation sank in. The next half hour consisted of people asking frantic questions to Jeff, who didn’t have any more information than that. Slowly, not sure what else to do, people started filing back to their dorms. As I got up to leave the table, I heard Jeff repeating the details for the 15th time to someone. “We’re alone down here, that’s all I know,” he said. “We just have to survive together.”

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CHAPTER 3

DAYS 2-16

Back in the dorm, David was sitting on the edge of his bed, his head in his hands. I sat down on my bed, numb. He lifted his head and looked at me, and I thought I saw real worry in his eyes, before it was replaced by his quiet steeliness once again.

“This is pretty fucked,” I offered, and to my surprise he actually laughed.

“You got that right,” he said.

I laughed, too, but quickly felt myself becoming overtaken by panic. Tears started welling in my eyes. David, to his credit, noticed, and started to reassure me.

“Look, kid, we’ll be alright. We’ve got everything we need. The nuclear reactor will keep us powered forever, we’ve got more than enough fuckin’ snow to melt to drink, our pantry is stocked for emergencies like this, and we’ve got you and your little garden to fall back on.”

I was shocked to find this gruff, serious man actually seemingly concerned about my feelings, and I felt relief wash over me at this little bit of kindness. It didn’t change the situation we were in, but it was nice to not be living with a total asshole. Maybe.

“Thanks,” I said, sniffling. “I mean, at least we’ve got your chopper, right? You could go see what’s going on out there.”

David shook his head, sadly. “‘Fraid not, bud. It can’t make it back to land on its own. Needs a ship to land on halfway to refuel. Without that, we’re kinda… stuck.”

Any good feelings I had left disappeared with that word. Stuck. In Antarctica. With a bunch of men. The only thing that kept me from spiraling that first night was the sleeping pill I took to knock myself out.

The days and weeks after were a blur of disbelief and new routines. Station manager Jeff rose to the occasion as our fearless leader, marshaling our resources, attempting to communicate with the outside world, and talking the occasional crew member off the ledge. Still, though, as the days blurred together, a sense of unease settled into the base, as one by one we each realized this wasn’t a joke, and that we were truly stuck. By the two-week mark, tensions were sky high.

Making it even worse was the added tension from not being able to jerk off. I have to admit, this was an aspect of living in Antarctica I hadn’t considered before I got down there. But sharing a bathroom with everyone meant you were almost never alone in there. And sharing a room with David meant not having it to myself for long — since he was our helicopter pilot, and there was nowhere for the helicopter to go, he had a lot of free time on his hands. So, with how anxious and bored I was, I would have normally relieved some of that by jerking off, but I couldn’t. I was also growing more and more sexually frustrated, and was desperate to get off.

It also didn’t help that I had become accustomed to showering naked with — well, with basically a bunch of other naked dudes. Since the choice was always between showering alone later in the day with cold water, or enjoying the hot water in the morning but cramming in the group shower with everyone else, I had to quickly get over my anxiety around getting naked with other men. Two weeks in, it was mostly normal to me, and I had gotten used to not only seeing my friends’ dicks, but chatting with them fully naked, soaping our dicks and asses up while laughing and joking about whatever.

I still had some anxieties around my size, though (funny how, even at the end of the world, your dick stays on your mind). I was a respectable 6.5 inches when hard, with a big, well-shaped mushroom head, but when soft I was, admittedly, kind of pitiful down there. And everywhere I looked, it seemed the other guys were all more impressive than me when flaccid.

Isaac, who I showered with most often, had a good-sized, heavy-looking dick, with a bush of curly black hair framing it. His balls always seemed large and swollen, and I half-wondered if he maybe had the same problem as me. Marlon’s dick was even bigger than Isaac’s soft, and a little pinker than the rest of his skin color, with trimmed pubes above. But Gio’s was the one that made me feel most inadequate — though he was shorter than me, he was more muscular, and the thickness extended to his dick, a fat, uncut sausage swinging between his thighs. It was hard to believe he wasn’t always at a half-chub. Maybe he was. And beyond my close buds, it felt like everyone in the showers were more gifted than me.

Worst of all was my roommate, David. He was a bit of a loner, as you’ve probably gathered, so he didn’t shower with the group often, but the few times I did, it was hard to miss him. The man was, we all had to admit, sculpted to an unreal level, which became even more apparent under the steamy shower water, matting his chest hair to his body, making the definition even more impressive. And between his legs hung the most impressive flaccid dick I’d ever seen (not that I’d seen many!) — it must have been at least 5 inches soft, ribbed with veins as thick as the ones on his forearms. It was obvious the other guys noticed it, too, trying to keep their eyes off it, which proved hard. He’d walk into the shower and it would bounce and flap around in front of him, thudding against his muscular thighs like an elephant’s trunk. The man was gifted, and it added to the air of mystery around him.

So while it had become normal for me, showering with all these other dudes, as the days went by and my frustration increased, it became harder and harder to prevent myself from getting… well, hard. The hot water, my soapy hands stretching and gliding along the length of my shaft — you know how it goes. Every time it started to feel like the train was leaving the station, though, I’d think of the least sexy things I could, and would be able to get it under control. One morning, though, it seemed to have a mind of its own, and nothing worked. I stood in slowly dawning horror as, every so slowly, my dick lengthened and thickened and started inching up towards the ceiling, bouncing in the air in tempo with my pounding heart. I faced the wall and tried to think of anything else, unable to focus on whatever Isaac, Marlon, and Gio were talking about behind me.

“Well, damn! Someone’s awake this morning,” Gio said, and I heard the other two laugh. I looked around, and was relieved to see we were the only ones left in the showers.

I forced a laugh and felt my face turning a deep red. “Kinda awkward, sorry,” I said. “It’s just, you know, sharing a room…”

Gio chuckled. “Oh, I know how that goes, nothing to be ashamed of.” He looked at the other two and they grinned at each other, conspiratorially. Despite his words, I felt even more ashamed. Were they laughing at me? At my size?

But then Marlon said: “Fuck it, yep,” and the other two nodded, as if they had just had some sort of telepathic conversation. He looked at me with mock seriousness and said, “We’re going to let you in on a military secret, but you gotta keep it between us, okay? Meet us at the engineering room at 10pm tonight.”

“Okay…?” I said, thoroughly confused, but at least the confusion had made my dick start to lower to half-mast. I pushed for any more info, but they didn’t give me any, so I was left to my duties for the day, wondering what they were going to show me.

I had come to dread my duties for two reasons: the first was dealing with Chef Billy on a daily basis, who seemed to thrive on making me uncomfortable. He would swagger into the greenhouse and inspect the fruits and veggies, smelling and tasting them all while locking eyes with me, as if threatening me. It made me uncomfortable, and I hated to admit that it did intimidate me. His jacked arms covered in tattoos and rough English accent didn’t help. And the second reason was that we were under strict rationing, which made it somewhat torture to be working around so much food while being a bit hungry myself.

That day, David and I were in the greenhouse, making our usual forced conversation, me just wishing he would leave, when we were interrupted by a knock at the door. It swung open and Darwin, our astrophysicist, entered. He was a skinny older man with glasses, a cliche looking professor type, usually keeping to himself and his books and charts. I was a little surprised to see him, and even more surprised when he closed the door behind him, a nervous look on his face.

“I — look, guys, I’m going to cut to the chase. I’m starving. My metabolism has always been high, and these reduced rations are making me insane. I can’t focus on anything anymore. I need to eat more. I don’t have much on base to offer, but when we get out of here, I — well, I’m a bit well-off back home, and I can make your lives much easier. When we get out of here.” It was the most I had ever heard him speak, and I was shocked by how frank he was about it.

David said nothing, just piercing him with his eyes, so I cleared my throat and spoke up. “I’m so sorry, Darwin, we just… you know how it goes. If we broke rationing for you, it would start to happen with everyone, and we’d have anarchy. I can talk to Jeff about increasing the rations — we’re growing more than we ever have — but I just can’t break the rules. I’m sorry.”

He nodded, sadly, and left. David looked at me, shook his head, and left.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CHAPTER 4

DAY 16

That night, 10:00 sharp, I made my way to the engineering room. I had never been in it before, but I knew where it was — at the very back end of the base, just near the nuclear power generator that kept us all from freezing to death in the pitch black. I knocked on the metal door, which swung open after my second knock, and I was pulled into the room by Isaac, who quickly shut the door behind me.

“Sorry, bud,” he said, letting go of my arm. “Gotta keep this shit top secret. Hugh’s not supposed to really have anyone in here. Security risk and all.”

I nodded a greeting at Hugh, the base engineer, who I had met a few times before. He was in his early 30s, fit with buzzed blonde hair, a nerd, but a nerd in the military, which meant he could probably outsmart me and also kick my ass. He seemed nice enough, but usually had his head buried in a book or on some device, so I didn’t know him well.

“You guys promise he won’t fuck me over?” Hugh said, and Marlon said, “He’s good. Right, Pat?”

I looked at the four of them, confused, and said, “I mean, yeah, I can keep secrets?” I shrugged, not sure what I was agreeing to. “What is this?”

“Hugh here is a fucking genius,” Gio said, grinning, and dropped into a swivel chair. He turned and faced the back wall, on which was an array of screens. Most were clearly used to control various aspects of the base, but one was just black. The other guys settled into their own chairs, and I grabbed my own and joined them, still confused.

“You see,” Isaac explained to me, “The internet’s been gone, right? No access to it. Which means…” he nudged me, and I still didn’t get it.

“No porn!” Gio said. “Like it’s the fuckin’ 1800s!”

I laughed. “I guess I’ve had other stuff on my mind and never thought of that.”

“Well, I’ve thought of it every goddamned day,” Gio sighed, grabbing his crotch through his pants. “But Hugh here actually did something about it.”

I looked at him, and he blushed. “I mean… I just, you know, when things started failing, I kind of panicked and, like, downloaded a couple vids. Just two, that was all I could get.”

I laughed and looked at the guys, who were all grinning at me. “Are you saying…?”

“Hugh here might have the last porn collection on the planet,” Marlon said. “And he’s been generous enough to share it with us.”

I couldn’t believe it. That was the “military” secret? Were these guys fucking with me? Still, I was curious and horny, so I didn’t get up and leave.

“Well, what’ll it be tonight, gents?” Hugh asked.

“Let’s let the new guy pick!” Isaac said, nudging me with his elbow.

I laughed and decided to play along. “Alright, what are the options?”

“Happy you asked!” Hugh said. “We’ve got Babysitter Bukkake—”

“The heartwarming tale of a babysitter who lets all the neighborhood dads coat her with jizz,” Marlon joked.

“Or Double Penetration Nation,” Hugh continued.

“An instant classic about a young woman who travels abroad and gets fucked… a lot,” Isaac said.

I laughed, feeling more relaxed the more they joked about it. “Uhh… I guess the first one?” I said.

“Excellent choice!” Hugh said, spinning around in his chair and tapping on his keyboard. Within seconds, the black screen started playing the video — a big-titted blonde babysitter waiting for the parents to come back home, until there’s a knock at the door. Three men enter, neighborhood dads, who just want to make sure she’s feeling safe here alone at night. Next thing you know, all three dads have their cocks out, sitting side-by-side on the couch, while she kneels in front of them, sucking and stroking all three men off.

I couldn’t believe any of this was happening, and felt my dick quickly growing in my pants. I shifted, trying to position my dick where it wouldn’t be cramped, and glanced at the other guys. I noticed they were all stroking their own bulges, not even hiding it, all of them staring hungrily at the screen. Before I could even think about what was happening, I watched as Gio unzipped his pants, and his dick flopped out. I could see he was freeballing under there, so his hard cock was exposed immediately, standing straight out in the dimly lit room. He licked the palm of his hand and stroked himself, staring at the screen.

I almost laughed, but out of the corner of my eye realized Marlon’s dick was also out, standing hard and tall, more impressive than I would have even guessed. And then, next thing I knew, Hugh and Isaac had their dicks out, too, all four of them silently stroking to the porn on the screen. Suddenly, I felt ridiculous not having mine out, like I was a prude. And, I told myself, you are really backed up. So, without thinking too much about what I was doing, I slowly unzipped my pants and let my dick out.

I kept my eyes focused on the screen, watching the woman gagging on dick after dick. More neighborhood dads had arrived, and she was kneeling in the middle of a circle of men, each one stroking their fat dicks while awaiting her lips.

The only sounds in the room was our heavy breathing, and the sounds of stroking. It was hard to not notice the different techniques used by my friends — the way Isaac sometimes stroked himself with his hand upside-down, or the way Marlon liked to grip his with two hands, thrusting his hips upwards to fuck his hands. Gio, I could tell, loved having his balls played with, almost focusing more on the swollen sack bouncing beneath his dick.

“Fuck, look at her go,” Gio whispered. At first, hearing one of us talk was shocking, like some sort of agreement had been broken. But then, it was as if Gio’s speaking had freed us all up.

“Yeah, she’s fucking hungry for those cocks,” Marlon said.

“Fucking keep sucking,” Isaac whispered, stroking himself faster. His head was swollen and purple, glistening with his spit and precum.

Onscreen, one of the dads was face-fucking the babysitter, grabbing the back of her head, his massive glutes flexing with every thrust as he pounded the back of her throat, his heavy balls swinging against her chin. Drool dribbled down his balls, puddling on the floor.

“Fuuuck,” Gio whispered, pumping at his dick. He lifted up his shirt, exposing the ridges of his abs, a treasure trail of hair running through the middle of it, straight down to his pubes. He tucked the shirt above his beefy pecs and leaned back, one hand stroking his shaft while the other teased and played with his balls. “Fuck, I’m gonna shoot,” he moaned, and, without even thinking about it, I watched as his abs flexed and contracted, his balls pulling tight against himself, and a massive rope of glistening cum shot up, arcing across his torso. He continued pumping away as load after load blasted all over himself, splattering against his muscled body, pooling in the valleys between his abs and pecs. His face was bright red with exertion, and his other hand was so far beneath his ballsack that I wondered if he was touching his hole.

Slowly, the orgasm subsided, and he sat there, breathing heavily, a sleepy grin appearing across his face, still gripping his thick cock, which was dribbling a trail of cum down his fingers. Just then, on the other side of me, I heard Marlon start moaning to himself, quieter than Gio, and I saw cum erupt from his dick, stark white against his dark skin, landing in thick gobs atop his pubes. In front of me, lit by the TV screen, I saw Hugh’s dick, thinner than the rest of ours but of average length, erupting, coating his T-shirt with wet, sticky spots. Next to him, Isaac was furiously pumping at his dick, eyes locked on the screen as a massive, uncut cock blasted cum across the babysitter’s tits.

Without warning, I felt my legs start shaking, and before I could think, waves of pleasure rocked my body. Cum erupted from my dick like from a water fountain, a thick, long arc of semen splattering heavily across my entire body, coating my shirt and slapping against my face.

“Oh, fuck!” Gio said, laughing and watching me shoot, still gripping his own dick and idly stroking it. All of the guys turned to see what he was reacting to, which meant they all watched me as my pent-up balls unloaded two weeks’ worth of cum all over me, rocketing load after load through the air, absolutely soaking my clothes and face. At least one load shot well over my head, splattering on the floor behind us.

“Wow,” Isaac whispered, breathlessly pumping away at his own dick, before his started cumming too. He had rotated his chair to face me, so his first load flew straight across at me, splattering against my pants, a bit of it hitting my exposed thigh, just to the side of my ballsack. “Fuck, sorry,” he moaned, deep in his orgasm, cupping a hand in front of his cockhead to catch the rest of his load in the palm of his hand. It quickly filled, and cum dripped between his fingers.

Our orgasms ended around the same time, and we briefly locked eyes, panting for breath, both our faces flushed. “Damn, son, these guys weren’t joking. You were backed up,” Hugh said, passing out paper towels from a roll on his desk. Wiping himself off, he spun his chair back around and hit pause on the porn. On-screen, the video paused on a shot of a massive, 8-inch cock.

I laughed and wiped my hand off with a paper towel, looking down at my shirt that was completely coated in cum. “Guess I was,” I said, feeling a little awkward but extremely relieved. The room smelled of sweat and musk and other men’s cum.

“Well, welcome to the club!” Marlon said, laughing as he wiped a massive puddle of cum out of his bellybutton.

“The end of the world cum club,” Gio joked, and we all shared a laugh, tucking our sticky dicks back into our pants. As we all parted ways, I quickly raced back to my dorm, grateful not to run into anyone on the way. The second I got in the room, I peeled off my cum-soaked shirt and shoved it in the laundry hamper. David was already snoring in his bed, and within seconds of climbing into mine, I passed out, feeling relief like I hadn’t known in weeks.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CHAPTER 5

DAY 30

After a few weeks, the days had completely started to blur together, a mixture of drudgery and boredom. Shower, work, eat, work, bed, repeat. Tensions were growing, as people started to whisper and wonder — if we really were all that was left, what was our long-term plan? Surely this couldn’t be the way we existed forever, right? It was too much to think about, so most of the time I didn’t.

The only bright spot, if I’m being honest, was our secret little jerkoff club. We met pretty regularly, almost nightly. Sometimes someone wouldn’t show up, due to being too exhausted or depressed or whatever, but Hugh and Gio were almost always guaranteed to be there, our horniest two. Sometimes it was strange jerking off with just 2 other guys — in some ways, it felt weirder to stroke your dick with less guys rather than more — but after a few times, it didn’t really bother me. What did bother me, though, was the fact that we only had two videos to choose from. After so many viewings, both clips were starting to feel… less than inspiring.

One night, it was just me and Gio stroking — Hugh had tapped out, since he had jerked off twice already, so he cued up the video and went to bed, telling us to make sure to turn it off before we left, so he didn’t get in trouble. At first, I felt weird being alone with Gio, but quickly forgot about it once my dick was in my hand. We sat there, side-by-side, our bodies lit by the glow of the screen, stroking our cocks in unison.

Halfway through the video, though, I could tell we were both feeling a little frustrated. Typically by this point, at least one guy would have started fucking his hand more vigorously, closing his eyes and giving into the pleasure, which would set off a chain reaction in the room. But tonight, both Gio and I were clearly struggling to keep our dicks fully hard, no matter how much we spit in the palms of our hands.

After another minute or so of half-hearted jerking, Gio cleared his throat and looked over at me. “Kinda getting old, right?” he said. I laughed, and waved my half-chub dick in the air, momentarily amazed at how comfortable I had become showing my dick to my friends.

“What gave you that impression?” I asked, my dick flopping in the air.

Gio laughed and waved his in response, and I noticed how his thick Italian cock started to get harder doing that than it had during the entire video. “Yeah, I’m getting kinda sick of the same videos,” he said, shrugging.

“Me too,” I admitted. We looked at each other, and a strange silence filled the room. We had been waving our dicks in the air at each other during this conversation, just joking around, but slowly the waving turned into stroking, until we were both jerking ourselves again, this time facing each other, rather than the screen.

I watched Gio, the way he couldn’t wrap one hand around his thick cock, the way his other hand loved playing with his balls, which hung huge and hairy between his muscular thighs. He watched me, looking shamelessly at my dick, and I saw his cock growing harder and bigger than I had ever seen it in previous jerkoff sessions. His free hand pulled his shirt up above his pecs so he could tweak one of his nipples.

I leaned back, enjoying pleasuring myself in front of someone else, finding it hot having eyes on me as I fucked my own hand. Precum started spilling from the tip of my dick, running down the shaft, slicking up my hand.

“Oh wow,” Gio said, eyes widening at the overflow. “You precum a lot, dude.”

“I know,” I laughed, slowing my stroking and pointing my dick at him, squeezing another gob of precum out so he could see it.

“Must feel nice,” he said, and I nodded. We locked eyes in the dark room, our faces only half-lit by the screen playing porn next to us, now forgotten. “Can I… borrow some?” he asked, almost sweetly.

Silently, I nodded, and the chair creaked as Gio scooted forward, until our knees were touching. He leaned forward and I removed my hand from my dick, leaving it sticking straight up in the air, glistening. Slowly, he wrapped a meaty hand around it, and I gasped a little, at the feeling of another man touching my dick for the first time. I felt the calluses on his palm from working out as he stroked up and down the length of my shaft, squeezing tightly to get as much precum out as possible. A waterfall of liquid poured down my dick, making his hands move more slickly over my dick, which felt incredible. “Wow,” he whispered, and then removed his hand from me, almost regretfully.

He put his hand back on his own dick, and I watched him smear my precum along his shaft. “Oh… fuck,” he moaned, stroking using my precum, loving the new slick sensation. His knees pressed harder against mine as he leaned back in his chair, his muscular thighs spreading wider. Beneath his bouncing ballsack, I could see the dark crevasse of his ass, shadowed between his huge glutes.

“Feels good, right?” I whispered, and he nodded, biting his lower lip. The sound of our fapping seemed to echo in the room now that both our dicks were wet with my precum, and we started breathing heavily as we watched each other stroke. Gio took his hand off his dick and it stood there in the air, a fat, 7-inch hog, pointing at me, bouncing in the air while he hurriedly stripped his T-shirt. Suddenly, he was completely naked in front of me, and I watched his impressive, muscular body move as he resumed stroking himself. A gold chain hung between his two massive pecs, which flexed with every pump of his fist. Overcome in the moment, I stripped my own shirt off, and we were both naked together, my thinner body looking boyish next to his swollen muscles.

Feeling curious, I leaned forward and stretched out my hand, hovering over his dick. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, and he nodded, his abs flexing as he breathed deeply. He removed his hand from his dick and I quickly put my own on it, giving it a squeeze. My closed fist barely fit halfway around it, and I marveled at the girth of it compared to mine. Gio sighed with pleasure and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of someone else stroking his dick for once.

I bent forward, one hand pumping at my own dick, the other stroking his, occasionally switching hands when his dick got too dry, sharing my precum between the two of us. Gio started thrusting his hips upward, his abs flexing with every movement, and his breathing got heavier. “Faster, man,” he whispered, and I obliged, pumping my hand faster despite my arm getting sore. Both of Gio’s fingers were playing with his own nipples, which pointed out hard from his beefy pecs. “Fuck yeah,” he muttered, now fully fucking my hand, the chair creaking beneath his muscular body.

Gio removed one hand from his right pec and grabbed his balls and the base of his shaft with it, which made his dick feel, somehow, even harder and thicker in my hand. “Oh, fuck, keep going,” he muttered, and I couldn’t help but reply, “Fuck yeah.” It seemed like Gio liked hearing someone else speak, because the second I did, his eyes shot open and he looked at me, nearly cross-eyed with pleasure. “Oh, fuck dude, I’m going to cum, keep going keep going,” he panted, and I stroked him faster and harder, matching the rhythm on my own dick.

Gio’s entire body tensed, the muscles popping left and right, his hips bucking wildly in the chair, and as a guttural growl escaped his lips he started cumming without warning. I felt his cock heaving and throbbing inside my fist, the first time I had ever felt another person’s dick cumming, as it erupted with load after load. I angled his dick upwards so the cum splattered against Gio’s flexed, ridged abs, the slick semen trickling and pooling across his muscular torso.

My hand was coated in the hot cum, and before I had time to react I felt myself reaching orgasm, so I removed my hand from his still-throbbing dick and leaned backwards, grabbing myself with both hands now, jerking off using Gio’s cum, though I didn’t even think about the fact that I did that until much later that night. All I knew in the moment was the slick warmth of my cum-covered hand sending me over the edge of pleasure, and I moaned uncontrollably as I felt burst after burst of load fly out of my dick, absolutely coating my naked body. “Oh, fuck!” Gio said, laughing, watching me covering myself in my own load. “Dude, you cum so much,” he said, and I couldn’t respond, still in the depths of my orgasm. I shuddered with pleasure as I squeezed out the last drops of cum from my dick, panting and breathing heavily.

Finally, I came to, and realized where I was. Naked and covered in cum, touching knees with my buddy, who was also naked and soaked in his own cum. We looked at each other, and there was a moment where we both could have chosen to feel shame and horror, or to laugh, and we chose the latter, letting our laughter ease any tension. We were just bros being bros, our laughter said, and just like that we knew our friendship would survive any awkwardness from this moment. But in the eye contact, we also knew that neither of us would tell the others. As we cleaned ourselves off with the paper towels, we sealed our secret with a handshake. Or, as Gio coined it, a dickshake — we wiggled our hips and slapped our slowly deflating cocks against each other, his heavy dick batting mine from side to side like a tiger playing with a mouse. As they made contact with each other, they briefly stuck together with the residue of our cum, but we didn’t care. We were brothers now.

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HeyItsHarry, thank you for posting a great erotic story, can’t wait for more exciting chapters and what the guys get up to in the future, can only get more intense and erotic I believe as they continue to wank off together!!! What more delight await I can only imagine, may be hot sweaty bodies enjoying the passion and erotica?
Brill.
Graham.

Reactions: Beobachter24