Attracted to a trans

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever been attracted to a Tran-Sexual/Trans-Gendered person?

I was watching an old episode of Oprah

Transgendered Twins - Oprah.com

where one twin, Bonnie, was transgendered and the other, Brenda, was comfortable with her original gender. I actually found Bonnie, who transitioned to Aidan, attractive. Usually a Lesbian that changes their gender is still only attracted to women. What was unique about Aidan was that (A) he was not turned off by the possibility of having sex with a man, and (B) he had no desire at that time to change his vagina to a penis.

I had never been attracted to a trans-gendered person before, but for the briefest of moments, I fantasized about what it would feel like to have have sex with a trans-gendered man with a vagina.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I've been attracted to trans people before. Some trans guys are hot - hands down. (Which is not to say trans women aren't, but women just aren't my thing.) I think the surface-level hesitation people have to the idea of being attracted to trans people is that they are somehow not "really" their expressed gender. But I found out early in my adult life, thankfully, that I was attracted to a trans man before knowing he was trans. I don't want to sound glib, but it was kind of like eating something and loving it without knowing that there is an ingredient in there that I profess to not like. You have a choice: Either lie and pretend you didn't like it all along, or admit that you liked it and move on.

I chose to go with it and move on, and frankly I'm proud of myself for it.

...we never ended up dating or anything, though. Turns out he's attracted to women. Haha. Just my luck.

Also, not to be part of the grammar police, but fyi: "trans" is considered a derogatory term along the lines of "faggot" for a lot of trans people. Not all of them - some believe in reclaiming it, while others identify with it because of the identification with sex work - but enough trans people are offended by the word that I think warning is in order.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also, not to be part of the grammar police, but fyi: "trans" is considered a derogatory term along the lines of "faggot" for a lot of trans people. Not all of them - some believe in reclaiming it, while others identify with it because of the identification with sex work - but enough trans people are offended by the word that I think warning is in order.

RuPaul approves ’trans’ :: EDGE Boston

If taken out of context, as the PC Police often do, then yes the title of this thread would come across as offense. However once the reader gets into the guts of what I wrote, I'm sure they will come to the conclusion that there was no malice involved.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't suggesting that you were being jerky about it. It's just a common enough thing that I thought I should mention it.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think WHEN STRAIGHT
GUY WITH SMALL COCK OR EVEN AVERAGE,WANT SOME FANTASY WITH BIG AND MASSIVE COCK,IS LESS HARDER WITH A TRANS GENERED OR SHE MALE THAN WITH. AN STRAIGHT GUY,OF COURSE ALL THEM WITH MASSIVE DICK..
THAT OPINION IS THINKING THAT BOTH DICK OF trans AND STRAIGHT GUY, WORK WITH SAME VIGOR ECT
IN OTHER HAND IF A GUY IS STRAIGHT FANTASY WITH SMALL COCK, SIMILAR THAT ONE HE HAS, ITS A GREAT MADNESS.
BUT WITH A MASSIVE COCK JUST ONLY ITS A FANTASY AND IF IT BELONG TO A BODY SIMILAR TO WOMAN AS SHE MALE,MUCH BETTER AND EASY