Quite frequently on his OF, yes.Does he ever show his hole?
Quite frequently on his OF, yes.Does he ever show his hole?
I’m assuming his page is being ran by someone else. The DMs read differently than they did before. Plus, any “interesting” posts are now PPV. It’s sad because his page was really great up until now. Not renewing my sub.Does anyone know if he hired an OF management company? Cause there are way more ppv then before
It’s annoying and the content is old!! Stuff he posted before and removed (on OF and Discord).Does anyone know if he hired an OF management company? Cause there are way more ppv then before
Aw wtf he does PPV now? And his subscription price went up too like wtfI’m assuming his page is being ran by someone else. The DMs read differently than they did before. Plus, any “interesting” posts are now PPV. It’s sad because his page was really great up until now. Not renewing my sub.
You must be blind bc he didHe didn’t really eat it
Go to coomerparty and you can find a good chunk of his stuff and if you go to erothots there’s a vid called Austin day onlyfans part 2 or something and it is a 20 min sex tape of him and this girlcan someone message me his videos...i only just discovered him and had no idea his content go uploaded in the past
No he didn’tYou must be blind bc he did
Aw wtf he does PPV now? And his subscription price went up too like wtf
I mean he did just buy a new house/apartment in Denver, I believe. And that's also considering the fact that he's been traveling across Europe and the US for almost an entire year now.Aw wtf he does PPV now? And his subscription price went up too like wtf
I have paid several times in the past. His content isn’t worth paying for the page and paying for content. I think it’s shitty and scummy when OF models do both a pay to access page and PPV videos, pick one or the other. I could pay $15 and get huge porn sites with all included videos of thousands of dudes fucking if I wanted, don’t be greedy with me is what I say.I mean he did just buy a new house/apartment in Denver, I believe. And that's also considering the fact that he's been traveling across Europe and the US for almost an entire year now.
If yall really that fed up about a sub/ppv price (that you're not even likely paying) grow up. Majority of his stuff is leaked online almost everywhere, if you take 2 minutes to look for it fyi...
Thank you! Well said, he will continue recycling old content from Discord and charging 25 bucks for a sorry 3 minute videoI have paid several times in the past. His content isn’t worth paying for the page and paying for content. I think it’s shitty and scummy when OF models do both a pay to access page and PPV videos, pick one or the other. I could pay $15 and get huge porn sites with all included videos of thousands of dudes fucking if I wanted, don’t be greedy with me is what I say.
They have all leaked and are onlineDoes anybody have this video or anything like it?
I literally cannot find any video of his besides a simple jerk off video in bed. And I’m good at searches.They have all leaked and are online
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.