Utadafan
Legendary Member
Ok
I’m bored of the builder’s bum now. Let’s see it all!
I’m bored of the builder’s bum now. Let’s see it all!
bahaha, this, copied & pasted from his latest DM, like how many times has he posted this exact same message filled with the same old crap? lol. No thanks, bro!
"PLAYING W MYfinally decided to turn things up a notch with you
damn I’m really exposing myself way too much on here these days
hope you like this bc I’m not doing anything like this again anytime soon
"
There will always be horny idiots with FOMObahaha, this, copied & pasted from his latest DM, like how many times has he posted this exact same message filled with the same old crap? lol. No thanks, bro!
"PLAYING W MYfinally decided to turn things up a notch with you
damn I’m really exposing myself way too much on here these days
hope you like this bc I’m not doing anything like this again anytime soon
"
In light of things, I don’t think this was posted !! Thank you for all your efforts btw!!
are you new here?Yes I know he said he wouldn’t post full dick but what’s with these censored ppvs that clearly look like he has his dick out? View attachment 219937251View attachment 219937301
to get people to buy them thinking he’s actually showing itYes I know he said he wouldn’t post full dick but what’s with these censored ppvs that clearly look like he has his dick out? View attachment 219937251View attachment 219937301
Yes I know he said he wouldn’t post full dick but what’s with these censored ppvs that clearly look like he has his dick out? View attachment 219937251View attachment 219937301
It's already been discussed time and time again that the bottom photo is his private area covered by a gumball machine (and I believe uncensored were even posted).Yes I know he said he wouldn’t post full dick but what’s with these censored ppvs that clearly look like he has his dick out? View attachment 219937251View attachment 219937301
Yes I know he said he wouldn’t post full dick but what’s with these censored ppvs that clearly look like he has his dick out? View attachment 219937251View attachment 219937301
have you seen Justin Bieber. At least he the scammer somewhat looks the same he just lost the baby face he is older so won't look like a teenagerCan't tell who aged the worst, him of JB. Anyway he's actually really pretty, was my high school crush, although I certainly liked him much more before.
I'm not just referring to appearances, but in general, on a personal level and in terms of his career, I would say that Austin fared worse.have you seen Justin Bieber. At least he the scammer somewhat looks the same he just lost the baby face he is older so won't look like a teenager
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.