Photos & Videos Austin Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubtfire

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was one where he fucked a young Asian guy and choked him out then fucked him while he came back to consciousness. The fucking was hot, but it was creepy that he put the guy out. He's choked a few others but never like that.
Anybody have a link to this video? As long as it’s consensual, I’d be curious to check it out :emoji_thinking:

Reactions: EduDudu

TownDep

Superior Member
Media
View attachment 32965251 Does anyone know if this video is of him bottoming? Right now the site is having issues so if I click on it the page says error, but last time I clicked it, it looked like he was on his side and a dude behind him, but it doesn’t show a preview and there is no other description. Messaged him about it and never got a reply.

What's the 19.99 price from? Isn't his 4myfans page $10 per months for all access?

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the 19.99 price from? Isn't his 4myfans page $10 per months for all access?
Yeah 10$ a month but there is a tab where you can buy exclusive videos, like ones with his BF, or with “straight” guys. That’s why I figured he was really bottoming in that video cause there is no free videos of him bottoming on his 4myfans profile

TownDep

Superior Member
Media
Yeah 10$ a month but there is a tab where you can buy exclusive videos, like ones with his BF, or with “straight” guys. That’s why I figured he was really bottoming in that video cause there is no free videos of him bottoming on his 4myfans profile

Oh got it. Do you think those PPV are worth it?

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh got it. Do you think those PPV are worth it?
No lol, they’re basically the same he already posts on his main feed just with different people, the one where I think he’s bottoming is the only one I’m interested in cause he has no bottoming videos on the main feed, but he never replied to my message about it lol

Reactions: kanglinxuan

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was one where he fucked a young Asian guy and choked him out then fucked him while he came back to consciousness. The fucking was hot, but it was creepy that he put the guy out. He's choked a few others but never like that.
Wonder what happened to that video

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t think there there can be much wonder or surprise in having sex with Austin, it’s practically a choreographed event and if you’ve watched three or four of his videos you can pretty much anticipate each move to come. In fact they could be numbered 1-20 and you could write a script for a shoot like calling out football plays in a huddle. Not saying that’s a bad thing, you really know what your going to get from him and if that gets you off it can be a reliable source of pleasure, and a little deviance, now and then, can be quite exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.