Austin Wooh

JoiWade757

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y’all need to get some lives literally obsessed with a person and commenting about them from a fake thread ! Seek help
No babe! 1. You don't have "fans" you have followers (and not even that many), and 2. None of your followers ride THAT hard for you! Thats definitely you riding hard for yourself, and it's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! LOL

THE KEN DOLL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don’t be fooled y’all, he’s still scamming. He just keeps the scams in DM’s now. Him and A1tron are about the same when it comes to the scamming. They get folks to send them money on Cashapp and then claim they never got it, OR they charge folks for content, and block them after they receive the payments. Be careful y’all.

Chamaquito

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don’t be fooled y’all, he’s still scamming. He just keeps the scams in DM’s now. Him and A1tron are about the same when it comes to the scamming. They get folks to send them money on Cashapp and then claim they never got it, OR they charge folks for content, and block them after they receive the payments. Be careful y’all.

I subscribed to A1Tron, for $3 his page wasn’t that bad. I might resub if it’s still $3.

THE KEN DOLL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I subscribed to A1Tron, for $3 his page wasn’t that bad. I might resub if it’s still $3.

The stuff he posts on the feed is good, without a doubt. It’s when you request custom content from him that he starts scamming you. I tell everyone, if you’re gonna subscribe then just enjoy the feed posts. Never request custom videos from him unless you wanna get gooped