Australian Open

Opie23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea I was watching his Tommy's match too, he was totally freeballing. I could make out his dick head a few times. I think he's cut, lolz.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was seeing some vpl from James blake, i was tryihg to see something from Juan Martin Del Potro, but I notice at the end of the game that he was wearing comprission shorts under his tenns shorts.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea, I tried to keep my eye on DelPo, didn't get anything good...but my god, Haas was all over the place. The shorts hugged back on his legs and his dick just stuck right out. Yum...will have to watch again tonight to see if anythin good happens ;)

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

stonker69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watching it now....I'm like..90% sure Tommy Haas is freeballin. Anybody else see it?

Watching Tommy on British Eurosport now and can see something there. but not sure he's going commando though. Its certainly more prominent than other players! he is very tasty and improves with age! Nice shot of the physio rubbing him down before too......

A

AM_092

Just watched Tommy's match with Jo-Wilfred Tsonga... and he's lookin' fine! But I think he wasn't freeballing this time.

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lleyton Hewitt is playing this morning. he is on fire.
I can't take my eyes off his crotch. he is showing a nice bulge.
can't tell if he's wearing briefs of just a jock strap. :biggrin1:

benalex88

Experimental Member
Media
I caught VPL on Nadal for the first time in his last match. He was totally pulled over to his right side. Haas was totally freeballin' against Tsonga. It was totally waving around as he walked. I kept stopping and going slow-mo to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Djokovic has been showing VPL pretty often over the last year or so.

Gotta love big-screen hi-def television!

A

AM_092

Is his game against Tsonga the one everyone's talking about? Maybe I did concentrate enough, but I didn't see a thing!

Nadal's match is on at the moment... He cute, but I'm not that interested. Can't wait for Lleyton and Federer tonight :)

A

AM_092

I agree that he freeballs (I've seen a lot of pics), but I just didn't seeing anything during his match with Tsonga :) We was pretty cute though!

Saw Andy Murray's game today... And he was looking fine too :)

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't imagine why a serious tennis player would be free-ballin'. You'd have to have balls of steel to withstand all that vigorous movement. He's either a real exhibitionist or he's looking toward a change of career when he gives up tennis:confused:

benalex88

Experimental Member
Media
I can't imagine why a serious tennis player would be free-ballin'. You'd have to have balls of steel to withstand all that vigorous movement. He's either a real exhibitionist or he's looking toward a change of career when he gives up tennis:confused:

Have you seen any NFL games lately? Running backs and wide receivers. Many of them freeball spectacularly, which seems totally crazy for football players, but I'm not complainin'. Again, gotta love hi-def television.

A

AM_092

I'm watching Lleyton's game with Roger right now... Poor Lleyton's losing :(
He's so sexy on the court! Lifted his shirt up a few times to wipe his sweat... He's got a nice bum too (in black shorts).