Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, yeah, love it. It's often spontaneous, quick, fun and SEXY for both.

I recall driving over the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco with a guy I was dating... I thought gee, he's probably driven over the Bridge before... but has he ever had a blowjob on the way over? Now that's something he's going to remember this time for a long time!!! He nearly drove off the Bridge. Surely it gave new meaning to The Golden Gate, for us both actually!

FlowerChick

Are women turned on by this? Please post your replies. Go into detail as to why you like/dislike it.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, yeah, love it. It's often spontaneous, quick, fun and SEXY for both.

I recall driving over the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco with a guy I was dating... I thought gee, he's probably driven over the Bridge before... but has he ever had a blowjob on the way over? Now that's something he's going to remember this time for a long time!!! He nearly drove off the Bridge. Surely it gave new meaning to The Golden Gate, for us both actually!

FlowerChick
honey...auto-fellatio is when a man can blow himself. ; )

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive often wondered how i would tell a girl that i can perform autofellatio (i never have told someone in person).
I think the best way would be to see how comfortable she is with sex, how kinky she can be and how open minded.

Then ask how she feels about masturbation, if its good positive then progress.
From their i would ask if she has ever tasted herself after inserting her fingers. Hopefully she asks you the same thing (not like tasting your own cum just your licking your hands and rubbing yourself). Again if it results in a positive reaction proceed.
Talk more about masturbation, keep it light and funny.
Hint you are that flexible by leaning over and putting your head on your thighs, see what she says/ does. Then show her you can at least lick the tip, if shes turned on or curious proceed onto locking your lips round the head.
Eventually proceeding to sucking yourself in front of her. As long as she appreciates it.

Ive heard though that some woman have left the room screaming or after they where only curious to see it once but found it boring second time round.
Mind you ive also read that some woman find it an extreme turn on. They like the idea of man sucking on another man, something about that image turns them on so imagine seeing a guy suck himself is the same thing.

Still its something ive yet to show a girl in person.

Last edited:

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is this about? getting head while driving? car head?

lol nvm. and like masturbation, auto fellatio is a one person private thing, i wouldnt share it with her. then again i cant do it.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive often wondered how i would tell a girl that i can perform autofellatio (i never have told someone in person).
I think the best way would be to see how comfortable she is with sex, how kinky she can be and how open minded.

I always assumed, that women like what a gay guy would like. In 6 years, I probably did it 8 times with my ex, but she loved it. She never requested it... from me... but a couple of years later, she asked her bf if he could do it, because she thinks it is super hot.

My fantasy, is kind of being commanded to do it, being told to cum all over your own face, all that stuff. Still, she did pretty good, asking me if I wanted to cum in my mouth, shit like that, it was hot.

I remember the first time, I don't remember how it happened, but I think it was pretty much, I said I could, to which her reaction was, "I want to see that."

So, anyways, yeah, if she likes to suck, and swallow, I think she'll like ot watch you do the same. :D

There are really 2 positions: one looks and feels ridiculous, esp in front of another person, but you get more in your mouth, (hurts more too), the other looks better, IMO, but I can only get my head in my mouth.

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honey...auto-fellatio is when a man can blow himself. ; )

Yeah, I know... LMAO! :wink:
My mind was obviously elsewhere, and having worked in the car/auto business for the past 15 years... well, maybe you could see where my mind was at the moment.... reminiscing, if you will. I just let that one go... so some people might get a laugh...! Duh, I am only human!