Autofellatio

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love watching guys suck their own cock,Troubel I have with it is they never really seem to be that into it. They seem too uncomfortable and on many vids they kind of brace and wince when they are cuming and sort of just let it dribble out with no enthusiasm - I'd love to see a really passionate one.

I did see a great vid on here once of a guy fucking his own arse though and that was HOT

x

Honey

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I can self suck with a bit of effort, although to burst peoples bubbles I would say its not that much fun.
It looks hot no doubt, my wife thinks its amazing - especially when she licks at the same time. However been bent over like that is uncomfortable and actually very hard to breath!
Its a bit like trying to tickle yourself, it just doesn't have the same effect unless someone else does it.

I have seen 2 videos Wildhoney refers to:
(Xtube login required)
self suck & fuck1

self suck & fuck2

I could probably fuck myself in the ass but really whats the point? The angle is all wrong and I can't imagine it stimulates the prostate gland which I guess is the point.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow Dazza thanks for the links I had lost mine.....it does look uncomfortable, and I so get that tickling analogy...however...if you can dive into fantasy mode for a few mins...it is kinda hot to watch a guy fuck his own arse!

xx
honey

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sucked myself regularly (and often) from the time I was 13 or 14 and until I enlisted in the service and had to live in a barracks. It's a little hard to hide what you're doing from twenty some other guys and two of them being less than three feet from your sack. I did do it once while overseas. It was in the latrine at night and a guy was there who had seen me hard in the showers and wanted to know if I could suck myself. I showed him that I could and I,m pretty sure that was the last time. After that I let HIM do it.

Gramps

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone needs to check that out. Wow, totally hot...amazing

Yeah I can self suck with a bit of effort, although to burst peoples bubbles I would say its not that much fun.
It looks hot no doubt, my wife thinks its amazing - especially when she licks at the same time. However been bent over like that is uncomfortable and actually very hard to breath!
Its a bit like trying to tickle yourself, it just doesn't have the same effect unless someone else does it.

I have seen 2 videos Wildhoney refers to:
(Xtube login required)
self suck & fuck1

self suck & fuck2

I could probably fuck myself in the ass but really whats the point? The angle is all wrong and I can't imagine it stimulates the prostate gland which I guess is the point.

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love any advice on how to do it. I think that my stomach is probably a bit too big. I have tried, but can't seem to bend far enough. I'm 8.5 hard and should be able to, right?
Any advice? I think it would be totally hot to suck my own cock! Getting excited just writing this message!
Help!
Thanks!

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a suitemate in college who was so flexible he demonstrated, totally clothed, how he could do it regardless of his penis size. The rest of us were awed. Even if I had a 10 inch dick, I think I'd have a hard time self sucking.

And yeah, how much stomach is in between has to be a factor. So, you've got three things to deal with... at the very least... if you want to suck your own dick.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could before when I was 17. I'm sure i can still do it if i wanted to.