Average looks=hot!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Posts
4,096
Media
5
Likes
1,430
Points
433
Location
The Other Valley
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
I've noticed lately that I find guys with very average appearances extremely attractive. Not like unkempt men, but men who are just "average."

There's something that turns me on about a guy who doesn't really focus on what he looks like to an extreme degree. It's almost like confidence. Like they're saying, "I don't need to follow anyone's rules to make me better."

It's weird. Does anyone else get turned on by a no-frills guy...or girl?
 
I've noticed lately that I find guys with very average appearances extremely attractive. Not like unkempt men, but men who are just "average."

There's something that turns me on about a guy who doesn't really focus on what he looks like to an extreme degree. It's almost like confidence. Like they're saying, "I don't need to follow anyone's rules to make me better."

It's weird. Does anyone else get turned on by a no-frills guy...or girl?

Nope...if we are talking strangers then only hot guys do it for me, talking guys i know then average works great too