Average penis head length

D

deleted136887

F
Funny how theres no picture if this mammoth cock head, 3 inches is a tiny bit less than an inch less than my cell phone, seems like something that unusual sized youd have plenty of pics of
Funny theres no photos in your gallery ?

Reactions: basque9

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No hes not and youre not 3
your right. I new
No hes not and youre not 3
Your right. I am NOT 3'' in cockhead length. I said I was Almost 3" or did
Funny how theres no picture if this mammoth cock head, 3 inches is a tiny bit less than an inch less than my cell phone, seems like something that unusual sized youd have plenty of pics of
I did have pics up ( I took mine down because of you people like) you ridicule Basquet9 and others who are HUNG. Your not worth my time and effort. You must feel inferior with your little one. Seek some professional help

Allan S.

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol pull your head back to where the start if it is even with the start if the tape and its barely 1 3/4, and I suspect youre doing the same thing with your supposed "nine inch" length

The tape is actually lined up with the back edge of basque9's cock head. If this doesn't convince you - check out his galleries. There are lot of comparison pictures, from a variety of angles. I particularly like one in which his foreskin is covering a door knob. This cock is huge.

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your right. I new

Your right. I am NOT 3'' in cockhead length. I said I was Almost 3" or did

I did have pics up ( I took mine down because of you people like) you ridicule Basquet9 and others who are HUNG. Your not worth my time and effort. You must feel inferior with your little one. Seek some professional help
Lol lots of talk and no ruler picture

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thank you for posting my cock measurement and comparison pictures above! I am aware there is considerable variation in my cock head measurements. I always do better with comparisons than with measurements. I seem to lose my rigid erection these days when using a ruler or tape. I admire the way you are able to show your impressive cock measurements even on video! This attachment attempts to show my erect head length compared with a 2.5 inch diameter beer can!

Attachments

Mr_Snufalufagus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for posting my cock measurement and comparison pictures above! I am aware there is considerable variation in my cock head measurements. I always do better with comparisons than with measurements. I seem to lose my rigid erection these days when using a ruler or tape. I admire the way you are able to show your impressive cock measurements even on video! This attachment attempts to show my erect head length compared with a 2.5 inch diameter beer can!

You have a big cock regardless of how it's measured .

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol still more trick photos, youre head is not 3 inches