Avoid Julie Provencher - Catfish

BigBigJimmy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
May 8, 2020
Posts
30
Media
4
Likes
165
Points
143
Location
Australia
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Male
Hi all,

Just a heads up, Julie Provencher, popular cock contest judge, is a male catfishing us all.

@Julie Provencher will not be able to produce a single person that has seen or heard her on skype, yet she consistently pretends. Has duped hundreds of guys to get on cam where he/she tricks them into showing off.

Just wanted you to have the full info LPSG crew.

Cheers
 
very funny
pretty mature reaction for someone i just said i dont wanna play with cause he isnt big enough and has been harassing me on 3-4 different skype account just for me to accept to play with him... even if i said no on several occasions

if its how you catfish someone, i should improve my technic! lol...
 
Hi all,

Just a heads up, Julie Provencher, popular cock contest judge, is a male catfishing us all.

@Julie Provencher will not be able to produce a single person that has seen or heard her on skype, yet she consistently pretends. Has duped hundreds of guys to get on cam where he/she tricks them into showing off.

Just wanted you to have the full info LPSG crew.

Cheers


Definitely not a male.... I have heard her voice, and I have been playing on cam for her for a while now. I have done multiple competitions too.. she is very real, and not a guy. Very sexy and kinky too hehe. Take it easy BJ, maybe just find someone else to try and cam with.
 
Definitely not a male.... I have heard her voice, and I have been playing on cam for her for a while now. I have done multiple competitions too.. she is very real, and not a guy. Very sexy and kinky too hehe. Take it easy BJ, maybe just find someone else to try and cam with.
lol, cmon, dont lie for her