@b.giambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I was very curious so I did sign up to the other page and they do have full frontals on the page you can see Jesus sucking Brúnó and they are fucking each other etc. The videos are very short like 10 or 20 seconds but I think it’s worth it.
 
OK so I was very curious so I did sign up to the other page and they do have full frontals on the page you can see Jesus sucking Brúnó and they are fucking each other etc. The videos are very short like 10 or 20 seconds but I think it’s worth it.
Which one did you subscribe for? Danielandchris or Chrisanddaniel? I wonder which account has vids of them fucking each other. I’d like to see Bruno bottom.
 
  • Like
Reactions: singitback
Which one did you subscribe for? Danielandchris or Chrisanddaniel? I wonder which account has vids of them fucking each other. I’d like to see Bruno bottom.
Well, at the end both LoL … the content is very similar. @chrisanddaniel might be overall better for dick and blowjob content, there are a few sex vids as well where you see Jesus fucking Bruno but not really close ups. There is a longer vid at the VIP one where Bruno is getting fucked, but I would probably still chose the other one.
 
I dont care about jesus being bigger thicker what so ever... Bruno is the perfection hahaha
He is amazing for sure, but Jesus is also an amazing sucker. Can deepthroat that dick really well. I wish they would have longer vids or the ppvs being cheaper. I dont have hundreds of dollars on top of the subscription, sadly.
 
He is amazing for sure, but Jesus is also an amazing sucker. Can deepthroat that dick really well. I wish they would have longer vids or the ppvs being cheaper. I dont have hundreds of dollars on top of the subscription, sadly.
For $200 dollar they’d better put out. I mean, Bruno getting railed in missionary with face for that price point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Agent Zuckerguss
He is amazing for sure, but Jesus is also an amazing sucker. Can deepthroat that dick really well. I wish they would have longer vids or the ppvs being cheaper. I dont have hundreds of dollars on top of the subscription, sadly.
Literalmente ésta cuenta suena como si fuese o Bruno o el novio de éste haciendo publicidad de sus cuentas. Literalmente habla del contenido de ellas, cuando yo estuve suscrito y el contenido que había era literalmente una mi*rd* . Además, casualmente es el único que ha subido capturas de pantalla que más interesa ver para que de esta forma la gente se suscriba. Yo dudaría de quién se esconde detrás de esa cuenta, verdad Bruno?
 
Literalmente ésta cuenta suena como si fuese o Bruno o el novio de éste haciendo publicidad de sus cuentas. Literalmente habla del contenido de ellas, cuando yo estuve suscrito y el contenido que había era literalmente una mi*rd* . Además, casualmente es el único que ha subido capturas de pantalla que más interesa ver para que de esta forma la gente se suscriba. Yo dudaría de quién se esconde detrás de esa cuenta, verdad Bruno?
I dont know who are you talking about. I never uploaded any screenshot here.
 
Literalmente ésta cuenta suena como si fuese o Bruno o el novio de éste haciendo publicidad de sus cuentas. Literalmente habla del contenido de ellas, cuando yo estuve suscrito y el contenido que había era literalmente una mi*rd* . Además, casualmente es el único que ha subido capturas de pantalla que más interesa ver para que de esta forma la gente se suscriba. Yo dudaría de quién se esconde detrás de esa cuenta, verdad Bruno?
Bro, cálmate!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Toni6988 and Maekar
Literalmente ésta cuenta suena como si fuese o Bruno o el novio de éste haciendo publicidad de sus cuentas. Literalmente habla del contenido de ellas, cuando yo estuve suscrito y el contenido que había era literalmente una mi*rd* . Además, casualmente es el único que ha subido capturas de pantalla que más interesa ver para que de esta forma la gente se suscriba. Yo dudaría de quién se esconde detrás de esa cuenta, verdad Bruno?
A veces las Js somos terribles jajajajaja
 
Status
Not open for further replies.