Back Hair

dick11111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As most of you know, some of us are blessed (?) with an abundance of hair growing on our backs. Some of us are into shaving our whole body, but I doubt that those who do, shave their backs themselves (actually, probably harder than self-sucking). So, what, if anything, do you do about the hair on your back?

ClayHead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to get thicker patches of hair...much to my dislike. I shave it myself about every other week. Probably should shave it every week though. I have those electric clippers and just reach back and run it back and forth. I don't have any problems reaching all over my back. I've been shaving it for a while so I'm used to it and don't really have any problems. If you can't reach, have you tried those nair products? I had a roommate in college that used it alot, seemed to work great.

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have a buddy who has back hair. He gets it waxed regularly. Looks great and he says it doesn't really hurt much!

Kenn

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have a medium amout of back hair. have been told it looks great, have also been told to shave it. growth is some at the nape of the neck, 2 patches that spread out from middle back, and a dense patch in the small of my back trailing down to my butt. I personally like a man with fur, and since mine is not overwhelming, but more of an accent to my chest hair, I leave it be and wear it with pride. hey, everyone can be smooth, but only some of us men can grow chest (or back) hair. it is who I am.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't do anything to my back hair and prefer that other men don't go shaving off theirs either. A hirsute man is almost always sexy, pubic hair, chest hair, underarm hair, leg hair and back hair and facial hair--it's all good (althoughI am equally fond of a balding pate). So, keep the back as furry as possible, the hair is there for a reason--

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have hair on my back, I'm fairly hairless naturally...but I have a furry friend who got tired of shaving and waxing...so he had lazer treatments and it's gone forever!

hairyhanger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont have much hair on my back, but I love a man with hair.. On the chest, stomach, back, doesnt matter just dont shave it.
Love a hairy man so much im going to P-town this week for Bear week.

blunyc10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have lite hair everywhere but my back and my head ;)...but i find the trimmers work well for the odd ones growing....just get a finer blade

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish that the hair on top of my head grew as persistently as the hair on my body. In 1986, my neighbor told me "Girls think hair on a guy's back is gross". She offered to use my clippers and remove it. 21 years later, she still trims my back hair every 2 weeks. I take care of the rest of it. Body hair might be sexy to some, but it's a drag to live with, especially in the warmer months.

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
have a medium amout of back hair. have been told it looks great, have also been told to shave it. growth is some at the nape of the neck, 2 patches that spread out from middle back, and a dense patch in the small of my back trailing down to my butt. I personally like a man with fur, and since mine is not overwhelming, but more of an accent to my chest hair, I leave it be and wear it with pride. hey, everyone can be smooth, but only some of us men can grow chest (or back) hair. it is who I am.

I'm with my bud BigMeat on this one, especially if you have (an incredibly sexy) pattern of growth like him. I understand that if it is extremely thick it might be a nuisance, but on most guys it's just a badge of masculinity.