Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all, I don't have a very hairy chest at all. Just a few patches here and there. I normally just take some trimmers to them, but this time I happen to run across a bottle of nair.
I thought, what the heck, give it a try, can't harm anything.
I read the directions very carefully and started to apply it.
Ok, this is where I made a stupid mistake.
Instead of testing a small area on my chest, I just started covering the entire area.
I waited the three minutes, and I noticed it starting to burn a little, so I thought it would be a good time to start wiping it off.
After I wiped it all of, I rinsed off what was left, and it just kept burning and burnging like crazy.
The best way to describe it is a bad sunburn.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it normal or do I just have very sensitive skin? I did exactly as the instructions showed.
I really didn't put a whole lot on me.
Anyways, if it's suppose to be that painful every time you use it, it's just not worth it, no matter how well it may work.
Needless to say, I think I learned my lesson. :banghead2:

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Now you may not believe this BUT the hairer a man is the more sensitive his skin is. As I am hairy I tried to used a product specifically for men and had red blotches on my chest for about a week and yes it burnt a lot. I did it to please my partner but that was the first and last time. Now I just use an electric razor.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have never experienced that. i use nair on my happy trail and for me it depends on what kind I use. The roll on kind itches like a mother. The spray on burns like a mother. But once I take it off, Im fine. My main problem with nair is the fact that it smells like shit!

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sad part is, I dont even think it worked that well. I dont think it was really meant for coarse hair because there was still some stuble left after I wiped it off and I sure wasnt going to keep it on for longer.

Maybe I was just doing it wrong, but like I said earlier, I was following the directions on the bottle.

Im just glad I didnt do anything real stupid like apply it all over my groin area.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As you pointed out yourself is that you failed to do a skin patch test first. I have used veet on fairly course body hair and it has removed it no problem, three mins is not really long enough to have the desired effect.

Most of the hair removal creams have a sensitive formula in their range so maybe worth trying one of the others.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am envious of the Magnum P.I.'d chest hair'd guys. Only my legs and groin have visible hair, well anus too if you want to get technical. Just a light dusting on arms, and only from the navel down and a few sprinkled around the chest area. I want what I didn't have. Don't we all.

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I kind of like the feel of nice smooth skin, but too lazy to do the upkeep. :smile:
Anyways, I decided to give the Nair a try on a small spot on my leg, and I didn't get any of the burning sensation I got with it on my chest.

I guess maybe you just got to keep it away from part of the body that sweat a lot. (thats just my theory, I could be wrong)
Ill have to give the Magic Shave a try someday too.

curious86

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well you guys might just not believe me when I say this but I use Nair for my junk and crack:eek:... it sometimes doesn't get the all of it but it lessens the amount and there is not razor burn afterward.:tongue:

It burned at first but I got used to it and now I don't it anymore. I do hate the smell too, but do you think its weird or crazy that I use it in that area?

Kobee13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes.. Im a swimmer and i shave my legs , like you instead of testing a small area I covered my legs. It was a Horrible Pain! :frown1:

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've recently used Nair on my junk and had only a minor sensation of burning which I took care of with a cooling after shave balm. I also found that it takes more than 3 minutes to work fully. Another thought is did you rub the product on or dab it on the hair...rubbing inflames the skin.

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I'll fess up on this one. I don't know what I was thinking. I used this shit on my nutsack about 10 years ago. It was one made for "sensitive skin". I thought I was going to die. Never, never do this.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used some shit on my face one time that was supposed to be for removing facial hair. Had blisters. There is a lot of difference between these products. I think most of them use sodium hydroxide which will liquify protein at full strength. Nair is pretty strong for sensitive areas. I get one from the dollar store that is so mild you have to leave it on for twenty-five minutes.

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I gave the Magic Shave a try and it worked like a charm. I tried it on a spot on my leg. I removed all the hair nice and easy on the first application and did not burn one bit.
So I have to say that so far Magic Shave >>>>> Nair.

The only down side is that it smells kind of bad and you really have to rinse it off well or it will leave a residue behind.

Im wondering how well it will work in more sensitive areas like the crotch area or underarms but im kind of afraid to try.

D_vtrecv

Just Browsing
Media
when i was younger..i naired my crotch,balls and legs. my crotch was on fire i let it sit too long and it got really red. my balls hurt for a few days i thought i had some sort of cancer or disease. i was hairless for about a month. i was terrified :(

BigMike1955

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had good results with Nair on my balls, dick and butt....in fact, a good way to 'wipe' off the loosened hair in the shower is with a green ScotchBrite scouring pad. They really seem to grab hold of the hair and make it easy to wipe off. Not very expensive either.