Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago I met a guy with the biggest balls I'd ever seen. And that's all I did do, see them. They seemed easily twice the size of any other big balls I'd seen. I had no way to ask the guy if they were natural or pumped, but I've always wondered. A few times I've seen guys on the Web showing their pumped balls and thought they looked a bit un-natural. I guess I like the goose-egg sized balls but not the really, really huge ones. OK, so I'm wondering what ball pumping is like. Does the process take a long time and many sessions? Is there any danger of harming your good friends down there? ;-) How long do they stay pumped up before they go back down? How do they feel (both when they're your own and when they're hanging on someone else)? Do they seem to be heavier and hang lower? Does the process have any effect on cum production? Obviously there are guys who are VERY in to this. I'd like to hear from them.

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the nicest cocks here at LPSG, I think, is whatsup123456. He has a very heavy nice looking pair of balls. They arnt pumped, just damned hefty. I know that most cum comes from the prostate, but I wonder if those nuts are matched by the rest of his apparatus. His cock is big enough too, beautiful head. A gorgeous treasure trail on a nice flat tanned tummy and..uh..oh...man! Now ive gotta go jack off!
:saevilw:

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't do my balls, just my cock. However, if you want to connect with some of those guys that are really into it try: www.myvacspace.net. Some of the vids and pics are on the verge of extreme.
What a fantastics set of pics, you put on myvacspace, at least can see them in full length, thanks
your friend reaytocum