Ball size compared

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an average man in terms of dick size, I tended to focus on that “measure of a man”

looking at statistics. Noticing how others seemed to hang or fill out their underwear more. Still, I was (am) a successful lover, and many women commented that my balls were big. Personally, I thought of this as happy pillow talk (they were complimenting my balls because they couldn’t say “youve got a big dick.”

when I posted some pics here for feedback, again many members comment on my ball size. But it was hard to think of myself as a “bull” man… because I thought of my endowment as average at best.

but then I compared with a friend from this site with this “quarter” for scale. And saw how much bigger my balls really were compared to him. Repeated this some, and sure enough, I won most of the comparisons. And many others were just ties or barely bigger. Suddenly, *believing* I had bull balls was a lot easier.

so, that’s the challenge. Post a pic of your balls with a standard USA quarter to scale. Let’s see how we all measure up.

Attachments