ball stretching

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by link12, Feb 18, 2008.

1. AZmember

AZmember New Member

Albums:
    Don't be in such a rush. Gravity will do the stretching over time.

At least it seems to have done the trick in my case.

2. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    Sorry still cant put vid on gallery, try xtube - cirus6200. One pumped vid and one more normal. Pumping to stretch the sack works.

3. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    beautiful just beautiful...

4. Sinep

Sinep New Member

Albums:
    That's really impressive. Which tube do you use??

5. lpsg3320

lpsg3320 New Member

Thanks,
    Your pics are awesome!. Did you start off with pretty low angers or did you achieve this over time? Love the way they hang, any advice for a novice is appreicated. I do not own a pump do you have any other suggestions for streching without one?

6. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    As AZmember said they will drop with age and whilst mine always dangled quite low, they definitly droped lower as I got older. I liked the feeling and like most guys I felt like you can never have too much of a good thing, so began pumping initialy then moved on to wearing split collars. I now alternate my pumping with wearing the weights. Weights are not so good in winter as things can get a bit cold and pull up. Now and then I do a long pump to give things an extra stretch. I have been stretching for about 7 years now so it is not a quick process.
    I started off by using a large jam jar with a thin tube slid down besides my balls, vacuum was by mouth suction. Warm your bits up well before hand in warm water and if you can keep them warm in the jar it will help. I always 1/2 fill my 2 stage cylinder with warm water before entry, change the water and have a rest every 1/2 hour.
    I have a 2 stage cylinder 3.5" - 5.5" x9" a 3.5" x 10" straight cylinder and a 12" x 2.75" straight cylinder. Also a 3" - 5" x 9" 2 stage that I started out with but its now too small. In fact my current cylinders are too small now as I fill all but the 2 stage which I almost fill, get stuck in sometimes. Time for me to look for something bigger. I am realy trying for low hanging balls not the bloated big sack look, but pumping big now and then helps to stretch to make room for a lower hang.
    Look on Newart.com/forum for more info. But take it easy

Draft saved Draft deleted