Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone found a good way to increase the size of their balls?

Back in my college years I tried out a ball zinger (Blakoe ring) and I recall it did help my balls hang lower, but not sure about size. So these last couple of weeks I decided to try it out again.

I've also taken maca powder. Maybe I'll start doing that again. Looking for natural ways to increase size, without any risks.

Appreciate any input!

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have heard many times that pumping your scrotum can help increase your testicle size, testicle as in actual balls and not just scrotum skin but consider that it may take quite some time to give results, the easier, more expensive way but also get you guaranteed results is to get a surgical enhancement, they put you a silicone shell around each of your testicles and you get more volume, there are different sizes of shells too.

A1ex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve heard pumping might help, but I’m scared to try that out. Is it permanent?

Surgery would be too extreme a measure for me. I think I may just stick to diet and exercises. Kegel excercises have helped me stay harder for longer, but don’t notice any effect on balls.

Thanks for your recommendations gaius.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve heard pumping might help, but I’m scared to try that out. Is it permanent?

Surgery would be too extreme a measure for me. I think I may just stick to diet and exercises. Kegel excercises have helped me stay harder for longer, but don’t notice any effect on balls.

Thanks for your recommendations gaius.
You look awesome as is. Seriously

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone found a good way to increase the size of their balls?

Back in my college years I tried out a ball zinger (Blakoe ring) and I recall it did help my balls hang lower, but not sure about size. So these last couple of weeks I decided to try it out again.

I've also taken maca powder. Maybe I'll start doing that again. Looking for natural ways to increase size, without any risks.

Appreciate any input!
Your balls look great. You already have the hang which is really the look you want in my opinion. The size is perfect.

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
Try damiana. It will make your balls bigger.

Btw you have amazing hang to your balls. Did you have scrotox? I'm interested in trying it.

Reactions: A1ex

A1ex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You look awesome as is. Seriously
Your balls look great. You already have the hang which is really the look you want in my opinion. The size is perfect.
Thanks guys. Could always be bigger though. It's like the cell phone trend lately, haha.
Try damiana. It will make your balls bigger.

Btw you have amazing hang to your balls. Did you have scrotox? I'm interested in trying it.
Haven't heard of damiana. I'll check it out. No I didn't have scrotox. I did wear ball weights for awhile though, but I think the effects weren't permanent.

Reactions: luc29

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn’t a recommendation per se. Silicone injections by a Mexican doctor made my big balls huge.
It’s permanent, and you can’t decide to undo it, so you have to be certain you want a big bulge forever.

This is a recommendation:
If I put my siliconed balls in an STJ (Sun Tea Jar) and pump for an hour, it’s like having a newborn infant hanging from my crotch.

The STJ is the best device I know for swelling your balls to enormous proportions. It isn’t permanent, but you do retain some of the gains. I used to have a painful varicocele, and pumping actually fixed it. That was before I took the leap with silicone.

Visit Premiere manufacturer/provider of quality penis pumping equipment and other personal products related to vacuum enlargement to see a host of ball pumping choices.

Reactions: 3539531

OK bigger dick I get it, small, medium, or large everyone wants an extra inch to the johnson (unless their female companions run away screaming "fuck no" every time they drop trou).

Why would one want such a thing as bigger balls, barring raisin nuts in your scrote?

Please really what am I missing here, by lacking larger stones?

Have you ever walked more than 24 miles carrying 60 plus pounds of shit, with just sweaty average sized balls swinging in your pants?

Trust me cold beer, hot women, million dollars, maybe even an an extra inch on the pecker, all you may be thinking; but you're really not saying to your self "man I wish them heavy sweaty bastards were bigger"

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why would one want such a thing as bigger balls, barring raisin nuts in your scrote?

I wanted bigger balls, and I spent time pumping and ball-stretching:

1. Growing up I noticed most guys seemed to have balls hang lower than their dicks, so I wanted mine to hang that way too. But my dick always hung lower than my balls, so I wanted a bigger scrotum and bigger nuts to achieve that 'normal' look.

2. My dick naturally curls downward, so it tends to get tucked behind my balls when I put on underwear -- no bulge. If my balls were bigger they might push my dick forward to achieve a 'normal' bulge.

3. After I'd lengthened my scrotum using a leather stretcher, I can wrap the whole thing in a cock-sheath to give myself a second dick -- as shown in the picture. That's just for fun, but it works best when my balls are pumped and stretched.

37203-1297226240-9917d93f21961e80cb4741ba2c02cd93.jpg

4. Finally, the novelty appeals to me. It's like getting a piercing or a tattoo -- it appeals to some people, but it's not for everyone. Even silicone injections appeal to my fantasies, but I'm not likely to take that plunge for real.

1. Growing up I noticed most guys seemed to have balls hang lower than their dicks, so I wanted mine to hang that way too. But my dick always hung lower than my balls, so I wanted a bigger scrotum and bigger nuts to achieve that 'normal' look.

2. My dick naturally curls downward, so it tends to get tucked behind my balls when I put on underwear -- no bulge. If my balls were bigger they might push my dick forward to achieve a 'normal' bulge.

3. After I'd lengthened my scrotum using a leather stretcher, I can wrap the whole thing in a cock-sheath to give myself a second dick -- as shown in the picture. That's just for fun, but it works best when my balls are pumped and stretched.

4. Finally, the novelty appeals to me. It's like getting a piercing or a tattoo -- it appeals to some people, but it's not for everyone. Even silicone injections appeal to my fantasies, but I'm not likely to take that plunge for real.

More power to you brother

Bakugou_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trust me cold beer, hot women, million dollars, maybe even an an extra inch on the pecker, all you may be thinking; but you're really not saying to your self "man I wish them heavy sweaty bastards were bigger"
Jokes on you, that’s exactly what I want. Big balls/ low hangers are hot!

A1ex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This cracked me up.

But for me it has to do with aesthetics. Also, bigger balls might increase testosterone levels giving me more energy and perhaps confidence. I also like the feeling of my balls hanging down when I walk around.

To each his own.

A1ex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wonder if you could penetrate someone with that? Or DP if you use both. I imagine it would be hard to manage physically.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wonder if you could penetrate someone with that? Or DP if you use both. I imagine it would be hard to manage physically.

Probably, yes.

I haven't tried penetrating a person but I tested it with my Venus 2000 blow-job machine. It squeezed my balls too tight for my tastes. But the attachment on my Venus has a narrow opening to fit my skinny dick -- a wider attachment might work better.

In any case, it was fun to experiment with my balls-as-dick!

A1ex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably, yes.

I haven't tried penetrating a person but I tested it with my Venus 2000 blow-job machine. It squeezed my balls too tight for my tastes. But the attachment on my Venus has a narrow opening to fit my skinny dick -- a wider attachment might work better.

In any case, it was fun to experiment with my balls-as-dick!

Tech these days... Throw VR into the mix and "MeatSpace" will slowly begin to fade away. Haha. ;)