Balls getting sucked

one of my best orgasms was as a result of having my balls licked and sucked. it happened in a sex shop video room which had a big tv screen and off the the left was a dark room full of raised areas. i ended up stood on one of them with two other blockes underneath me. one was wanking me and sucking/licking my balls and the other one was licking my ass out.
i shot one of the biggest loads ever, all over the face of the guy who was licking y balls.
 
Love getting my balls licked and sucked. I like having her lick them all over like it was a candy and then putting her mouth over my entire sac and using her tongue to lap all over them. It's nice when she runs her tongue down lower and licks my perineum too. And especially nice if she runs her tongue even lower to lick my ass hole! Love it all!
 
gecko, i feel you on that... i don't quite understand the appeal of it either. it's okay, but nothing spectacular. i'd much rather be rimmed than that.
 
Absolutely one of my favourite things, I love having my balls sucked and worshiped, I'd let a guy do it for hours if he wanted. I frequently ask to have my balls sucked instead of a blowjob because I have much more intense orgasms that way. :) Giving me semi thinking about it actually yum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crotch Watch
ive had my fair share of people who didnt know how to suck on my balls, it is painful. you gotta be gentle with those fuckers and suck them slowly