Balls Slipped Out

Media
I was working out at the YMCA last week, and this hot dude in a pair of sweat pants was walking around, obviously packing some serious heat. He was clearly not wearing any underwear, and knew he was drawing attention, even so much that he took a few tugs as he walked by me.

Does anyone know of a web site that has pics of "accidental exposure?"

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
i had this str8 friend in our teens that woreshort shorts when we worked out,his balls would come out on one side, it was so hot that i slept over by his house & waited till he was asleep, caressed his cock, then gave him a major blowjob,he never woke up!! he was american indian,tan black hair tall chisled cock,plump balls

My mother had Mexican boyfriend that had a son who lived with us for a while. He used to twitch out the leg of his shorts when he slept (a lot). I explored a little too. Breathing never changed, never woke up. Thick uncut cock twitched and oozed salty precum.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love looking at pics like this.. while they might not all be attractive, there's something illicit and voyeuristic about seeing blokes' packages by 'accident' ;)

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw this older man at the mall with really short shorts on walking around with his balls hanging out the bottom of them. You can't tell me he didn't know it either.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
the hottest thing is the fear of getting caught in the act with a buddy who thinks ur str8

Thats the scariest thing I've heard today. You're saying that a friend of mine who I thought was straight could actually be gay and touches me in my sleep? I always thought there was some unspoken rule about gay guys not preying on their str8 friends.... Its one thing to do it to another gay guy who might actually want it but on an unwitting str8 buddy.