Balls?

Cityboy: I've seen photos on the net of people who inject sterile saline into their scrotum to make it bigger. It supposedly lasts for several hours until the body absorbs the saline. In the photos their balls were gigantically huge. I thought it looked like they had some kind of disease or something just like some of the penis pumpers. But whatever turns you on I guess......

H8Monga: *shuddering at the thought of injections, vacuums, and HAMMERS! anywhere near my boys*

To me all that sounds painful. There's got to be a better way!

spd: I'm sure using a hammer would at least temporarily make your balls bigger but that's not what I'm looking for. I was just wondering if there is some way of increasing their size a little, I don't want basketball sized ones. :)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=ericbear link=board=pe;num=1053397837;start=0#2 date=05/20/03 at 09:00:19]

"Some people vacuum pump their balls, although I have no personal experience."

[/quote]

I began a PE program about three years ago now---starting with vacuum pumping, including pumping the balls. I didn't stay with that approach too long...went on to other methods.

While the vacuum pumping did NOT increase the testicle size, the pumping (over about four or five months) DID stretch the scrotum skin sufficiently enough to allow some visible difference in the "sac size". :)

I bought a high-quality (electric) pump unit with detailed instructions. The premise behind the vacuum pumping (using the larger cylinder enclosing both the scrotum as well as the penis) is to (surprisingly) increase the flaccid size of the penis... by drawing downward and otherwise pulling most all the associated skin in that region--exercising and stretching that skin to the max for optimum gain. This technique also improves overall circulation to the area (more blood flow equals new gains over time.) Wearing a leather strap for several hours after pumping (worn all the way around the scrotum and penis fairly tightly secured) supposedly heightens the effect of stretching and forcing the circulation to "stay" in that area for awhile.

There really is no KNOWN way to actually increase the size of the testicles (the glands themselves). They are delicate structures which require respect. Injury in that area requires weeks and weeks to repair and resume normalcy. I would know! Pumping the scrotum is somewhat risky and even after a number of weeks of success, I had one episode (due to a false pressure reading on the pumping unit) that eventually sent me to an MD....no permanent harm, but it scared the daylights out of me! I was badly swollen and black and blue down there for about two weeks. My right testicle was totally surrounded by fluid and I couldn't even detect I still had it without an ultrasound! (It was a challenge to tell the doc what happened and still save face!) :-/

Some men successfully inject a saline solution and / or silicone into the scrotum for increasing the sac size, but here again, the individual testicles are not actually improved in their actual size.

My advice....treat 'em (those testicles) with respect and accept what you've got! ;)

It's a numbing, nauseating, emotionally disturbing feeling for a man to suffer (especially) a self-inflicted injury to that part of his anatomy. I know I shall never forget it. I vowed then and there to be more careful.

bgboppr: Hi, Just my 2 cents of experience. All have differant levels of experience, and the best advice is to go slow. Vacuum pumping has a lot of advantages. It pulls fluids into the balls and or penis, depending if your doing one or both. It is temporary, but, in my experience using for cock size, it does help the muscles and helps maintain a strong hard on. In the balls, yes, they do swell up, along with the scrotum too. As far as injections INTO the testicles, I suggest you don't. If you inject too much, you can actually explode the testicle. Saline infusion is done only in the scrotum, and with anything with needles, hygiene is a biggy. Hope that helps some. BgB

longelephantballs: I'm a long time vacuum pumper, been pumping for 25 years. My experience is that you can increase the size of the sac and the nuts over time.
It is a slow process. The body doesn't stretch easily, but will stretch. as gymnasts, dancers, those into auto fellatio and others can testify to. That is why you have to go easy and slow. To give the body a chance to stretch.
Pumping is a way of working out your cock and balls. The vacuum pulls on the muscles, tendons, chords, skin, etc. and stretches them and thus increases there size.
It takes proper equipment and the right size tubes. Don't try any of the dimestore stuff and expect it to work.
If you have Yahoo, you can go to my profile and look in my briefcase to see the size I have attained. I believe they will be at my knees before too long. My handle on Yahoo messenger is: longelephantballs
Would be glad to answer any further questions you might have!

ROConn: Makin em bigger is fun . . .

I'm new to the group but joined cause I naturally have bull balls (not low hangers but big tight sack) . . . I got into pumping about 5 years ago and if you have 'stick to it ness' (ha) then you get some gain that's semi permanent. . . (I can go for a week or so now without pumping and keep the 'addtional' size) I don't think I'll ever be back to what were the original size bull balls though. :)

Anyway, with the balls its slow going . . low vacuum pressure for sustained periods . . . and if you're gonna really get serious ultimately you shoud purchase a really "good" cylinder/tube. . . I swear by the monster jr. I have (www.monster-tube.com)

email me direct for more info . . .

ROC