dcxb
Loved Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2018
- Posts
- 181
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 607
- Points
- 213
- Location
- LAS (Nevada, United States)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
Isn't he living with his folks so :-$These $50 prices really are insane. It's giving delusion.
if people didn't pay he would lower it. so it's not delusion but demand. These $50 prices really are insane. It's giving delusion.
Could you send this to me?Esto es tan caliente
They've been together for weeks/monthsHe’s back with his GF now so I’m sure his content will slow down now since she doesn’t like him doing OF![]()
His content hasn’t slowed down. I think he’s been back with his gf for a couple of weeks now. He’s sent 3 new videos in the last week and a half.He’s back with his GF now so I’m sure his content will slow down now since she doesn’t like him doing OF![]()
Gurlll You need JesusIt's that time of the month where I come back here and remember how bad I need him. Picture it, he comes home from work, all sweaty and mad from a long hot day, rips my shirt, turkey slaps me a bit, spit-slick fingers in my hole, a few more slaps, him laughing as I gag on him, finally goes in raw, no prep, a few pumps and done, doesn't get me off, just lathers his fingers up with his spunk and makes me eat it while he laughs a bit more, goes to have a shower and tells me he wants dinner soon![]()
You are the moment. Love it!!!It's that time of the month where I come back here and remember how bad I need him. Picture it, he comes home from work, all sweaty and mad from a long hot day, rips my shirt, turkey slaps me a bit, spit-slick fingers in my hole, a few more slaps, him laughing as I gag on him, finally goes in raw, no prep, a few pumps and done, doesn't get me off, just lathers his fingers up with his spunk and makes me eat it while he laughs a bit more, goes to have a shower and tells me he wants dinner soon![]()
I've got to hate crime you for this, my apologies.It's that time of the month where I come back here and remember how bad I need him. Picture it, he comes home from work, all sweaty and mad from a long hot day, rips my shirt, turkey slaps me a bit, spit-slick fingers in my hole, a few more slaps, him laughing as I gag on him, finally goes in raw, no prep, a few pumps and done, doesn't get me off, just lathers his fingers up with his spunk and makes me eat it while he laughs a bit more, goes to have a shower and tells me he wants dinner soon![]()
Not all Gays deserve rightsIt's that time of the month where I come back here and remember how bad I need him. Picture it, he comes home from work, all sweaty and mad from a long hot day, rips my shirt, turkey slaps me a bit, spit-slick fingers in my hole, a few more slaps, him laughing as I gag on him, finally goes in raw, no prep, a few pumps and done, doesn't get me off, just lathers his fingers up with his spunk and makes me eat it while he laughs a bit more, goes to have a shower and tells me he wants dinner soon![]()
Gurl too detailed, but love your profile picture...It's that time of the month where I come back here and remember how bad I need him. Picture it, he comes home from work, all sweaty and mad from a long hot day, rips my shirt, turkey slaps me a bit, spit-slick fingers in my hole, a few more slaps, him laughing as I gag on him, finally goes in raw, no prep, a few pumps and done, doesn't get me off, just lathers his fingers up with his spunk and makes me eat it while he laughs a bit more, goes to have a shower and tells me he wants dinner soon![]()
Shower cum video pleaseenough talk. come on- someone needs to pony up $50 for a new vid. I posted his full shower cum vid a while ago. does anyone have this? View attachment 119901201
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.