Bathroom revelations

VanderAnder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a longtime lurker, but I've rarely posted in the past.

In any case, let me give you some background. I'm in college, in the United States. I'm about nine inches long hard, and about five and a half inches in girth. When soft, I'm about five inches long. This was pretty generally known in high school, where I was one of the larger guys who played sports and whose endowments were open to observation. Since I've come to college, my dick has sunk into the background, although people often make jokes assuming that I'm well-hung (being a very tall guy with unusually large feet and hands, I fit into a number of stereotypes which we all know don't mean anything but which are still influential in the world outside).

In any case, this evening I was out with a group of friends. I was waiting in line for the bathroom with a good friend who badly had to pee and insisted that we "cross swords" or pee together. I accepted, being usually comfortable with joking behavior like this. We walked into the small bathroom together. We both looked down. He pulled out first, and as I was unzipping I had time to register that he was pretty small. He said, "I've never seen your weiner..." just as I pulled out my significantly larger soft dick. He said, "Oh my God, you're huge."

I laughed. He made another few comments about my size and finished peeing and zipped up. I really had to piss and continued for a while. He was still looking at me and said, "Oh my God, you're so big..." and laughed, as did I, although that was a little awkward.

We left the bathroom and went to the bar, where he bought me a beer, saying, "That's what you get for being bigger." Outside, he proceeded to tell a number of other guys that I "have a very big penis" or "is being the bigger man. If you know what I mean. Because he is. In the crotch."

Now, all this is a pretty good story, I think, and both good and unsettling given the amount of time I've spent without anyone knowing that I have more than the average amount of pipe.

My question is: who here has had similar experiences? My two questions would focus on who has had their size become known after a bathroom encounter, and who has had their size be known, become unknown, and the be rediscovered as they aged.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
What about people who's size was unknown, known, rediscovered, lost, found again, charted, stored, checked out, publicized, forgotten, lost, discovered again, then quickly forgotten and couldn't make it to the bathroom so pissed in an alley? That's the real question isn't it?

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm, I wonder how often your friend will make mention of your big dick in the future? Keep us posted as to whether his behavior around you changes, i.e. more respectful or deferrential than he was before? Will he want to see it fully hard now?

Oh, well, if nothing else, you could save some money on beer!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not that large but my gf thinks so and has brought it up jokingly in conversation with her friends. Her favorite word is "girthy" it always embarasses me because her friends give me looks.

Yup, from your photos, I can see why your girlfriend would be very fond of you and your "girthy" endowment!:biggrin1: