bathroom

swimguy_14: what do u guysdo when u sit down to go to the bathroom. how do u stop it from hangin into the water. the only place where i dont do that is at school, where i use the wheelchair toliets where there is like a 3 inch spacer on the seat

ItalianStallion: I don't hang all that huge when limp, but there have been times when I have had it happen. I hold it towards the middle and aim the head down with my thumb, I don't like the idea of my guy being in water that people crap in.

Longhornjok: I know it's really hard to get something off of a toilet seat, but I wouldn't hang my oldfella over the front of a john in a public restroom... especially a men's room! :D

sudas: I've heard of two different ways to do number 2:

1) Hover: this is the method many ladies use to avoid contacting the seat. You may not get some STD's from a toilet seat, but I have it on good authority that you can get the crabs:

2) Foreign style: I found out that some foreigners don't know how to sit on the commode; they're used to squatting over a hole in the ground or the floor. Remember Mr. Baseball with Tom Sellick? When they come here, sometimes they squat over paper towels. One guy clogged a toilet at work because he tried flushing his paper towels down it. They put up a sign warning people not to, so he put them in the trash, instead! :eek:

SimplyHung: I guess I've been lucky to have toilet's who's water level doesn't reach my cock. Or maybe it's that I sit more towards the front. Yes, I've had it rest on the damp porcelain, but that's not so bad. It could also be because I, apparently, have large balls to go with my piece. Those cut down on how much of it hangs straight down when I sit on the toilet.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It is no problem this side of the Atlantic -- here the cold porcelain is the worst that can happen, and I don't mind that so much in my own house. But whenever I have visited the US with the different design over there I have had a wet 'welcome', and it takes me a little while to develop the right automatic reflexes to avoid it.

longtimelurker: [quote author=Max link=board=youth;num=1063374951;start=0#7 date=09/16/03 at 00:06:17]
It is no problem this side of the Atlantic -- here the cold porcelain is the worst that can happen, and I don't mind that so much in my own house.  But whenever I have visited the US with the different design over there I have had a wet 'welcome', and it takes me a little while to develop the right automatic reflexes to avoid it.  [/quote]

I don't know about that - there is still a problem with brushing the front of the bowl when sitting down!

ddenham: i cant help make my penis get wet in the tolet because it is the only way it works for me. i just sit down and go. it is hard sometimes because the tolet is so small in some restrooms.

Longhornjok: [quote author=SimplyHung link=board=youth;num=1063374951;start=0#6 date=09/15/03 at 19:59:15]Yes, I've had it rest on the damp porcelain, but that's not so bad.[/quote]
In most public men's rooms I've been to in the US, the porcelain is not some place I like resting my boot, much less my penis.

huge_cock_have_pic: Never, never, do I let my cock touch the seat or the porcelain, ESPECIALLY in public bathrooms. I either piss before I sit down and hold it, or I hold it halfway down and point the rest down with my thumb and piss that way.

SizeRulz: I always piss first, then sit and drape my cock over my leg. That keeps my good buddy dry and happy. My low hanging balls are a problem with some toilets. Now that's an unpleasant experience when they get dunked. I just have to hold them up with one hand when I think that might happen.

gigantikok: I usually just stuff part of it between my legs and point the head down so I can pee.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, guys, I've been expecting some of you would come up with the technique I use if I get up at night and don't wanna turn on a light. Could I be the only one who sits backwards on the seat and holds up my dick, pointing it at the back of the bowl? It works unless you gotta bone, then you might have to wait a while.

Of course, this only works for pissing.