Votes: 23 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

exastra

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is great! Also interesting. I went with #3 and then was surprised - given there are so many tempting shots - that it's the most popular by quite a large margin. I wonder why. For me it was the temptation, that I could just pull the grey fabric down and get to work!

Reactions: bare_

Touya90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was about to post the same thought - number 3 is an impressive tent, but you can't walk around with that in public like you can with a decent bulge. To me, a bulge is a subtle indicator about what a guy is packing, whereas a tent makes it clearly obvious.
Totally agree....

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since at least half of the "entries" are clearly showing-off their erections, rather than a genuine "bulge" pic, in this contest, I, once again am disinterested in voting.

Don't get me wrong, I admire the displaying of all states of penises, from flaccid, to ejaculation... But, the selection of choices for this supposed "Bulge" contest is clearly skewed toward showing-off erections and cum-shots, rather than the simple display of an impressive bulge.

Not impressed with this "contest". Nor it's "presenter's" lack of being able to grasp the concept of what a "bulge" actually is.

A/B

Marsczon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congratulations to the winner, appreciation to other participants and, above all, many thanks to all voters in Round 4!

Especially thanks to the users who voted for first pic on this set. I don't know who exacly voted for this, but I'm pleased about every vote I received. I would also like to thank Mr. LPSG for preparing this set.

bare_

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm extremely flattered and humbled, thanks to everyone who took the time to vote today :) I'm a big fan of a lot of these guys, just joining in on the fun was going to be enough for me.

I definitely was not expecting people to enjoy my pic this much, I'll have a spring in my step (and pants) for weeks!

Thanks again and love to all <3

exastra

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since at least half of the "entries" are clearly showing-off their erections, rather than a genuine "bulge" pic, in this contest, I, once again am disinterested in voting.

Don't get me wrong, I admire the displaying of all states of penises, from flaccid, to ejaculation... But, the selection of choices for this supposed "Bulge" contest is clearly skewed toward showing-off erections and cum-shots, rather than the simple display of an impressive bulge.

Not impressed with this "contest". Nor it's "presenter's" lack of being able to grasp the concept of what a "bulge" actually is.

A/B

I do get what you mean. What I consider a bulge and some stuff on this site are quite different.

I guess I'm forgiving, yes it's not literally a bulge. But there are some amazing shots. But TBH a lot of what is considered a "bulge" I find a turn off as it's so obviously staged. Those ones that look like they have a helium balloon down jeans that they take themselves I find unappealing.

So I don't sweat it. Literally yes my favourite bulges are that guy on the train, the guy in the sandwich queue... that makes me wet.

But don't over think a poll. This isn't going to be recorded into history or set governmental policy... just vote for what you like.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do get what you mean. What I consider a bulge and some stuff on this site are quite different.

I guess I'm forgiving, yes it's not literally a bulge. But there are some amazing shots. But TBH a lot of what is considered a "bulge" I find a turn off as it's so obviously staged. Those ones that look like they have a helium balloon down jeans that they take themselves I find unappealing.

So I don't sweat it. Literally yes my favourite bulges are that guy on the train, the guy in the sandwich queue... that makes me wet.

But don't over think a poll. This isn't going to be recorded into history or set governmental policy... just vote for what you like.

I did.

Reactions: Nexolaris