Beard Advice

D

deleted1846971

This is open to everyone: men, women and everyone else.

I have a decently thick beard (think Drake) and I’m looking to grow it some more. Most importantly I need to take better care of it. It’s nice some days and others it’s just there. I need some consistency. If you have a good regimen or know of a good regimen please drop it below. I just got some new oils to try, but I am open to any good ideas.

Reactions: malakos

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been into a better beard for years and have finally found something that does work. You mentioned oils. Somewhere I read about beard oils and what I read said no man need try to grow a great beard without a good beard oil. I didn't understand at first but learned that most if not all men have all of the follicles they need for a full beard but many times a lot of those follicles are dormant. the beard oil, whatever it contains I can't remember, will stimulate dormant follicles to growth and make your beard much fuller. I've been using beard oil for a good while and it is working for me. It has been slow but is definitely working.

Make sure you buy a good brand!

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve had a beard now for three years. When I made the decision to grow one I was clueless and since I was always clean shaven I had no idea what the hair would look like or how to maintain it. Within a few weeks I discovered my beard was a combination of colors: silver, gray and black. Silver and gray hairs tend to be drier because of the loss of pigmentation and need a lot of moisture so keeping it soft and manageable became my greatest challenge.

Luckily, I had a bearded friend who was my go-to adviser on trimming and maintenance. First thing I learned was never trim your own beard; go to a pro. I love my buddy dearly but he’s a beard nut and had a huge collect of products, very expensive and mostly garbage.

Unbeknownst to me was the growing beard industry. There are literally hundreds of products on the market all claiming to make your beard beautiful. Along with that comes a price, a small bottle of beard oil can cost upwards of a hundred dollars but what makes them special and will your beard look better than the next guy’s. So why are these products so expensive? Well, I don’t really know but from my research, it’s all about the ingredients. I started playing around and comparing the ingredients for beard oils and their prices. Some products didn’t list the ingredients so I contacted the companies and if they didn’t reply, I crossed them off the list. I then picked apart the lists and tried to piece together what each component was and what it could do for my beard. Finally, it came down to ingredients vs cost.

In the end one company stood out, Cremo, based in California. Their oil had a long list of ingredients and was a fraction of the price of other brands. I checked out their website and found they had an extensive product line just for beards. Over the course of a year I switched solely to Cremo products; they have great ingredients, work great and won’t break the bank.

You can also check out a few guys on YouTube, they review products. It’s a good start but these guys also get paid for indorsements so be careful. Also, a really soft beard feels great on a cock, pussy and a butt hole. Have fun!

Reactions: jtm011

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been into a better beard for years and have finally found something that does work. You mentioned oils. Somewhere I read about beard oils and what I read said no man need try to grow a great beard without a good beard oil. I didn't understand at first but learned that most if not all men have all of the follicles they need for a full beard but many times a lot of those follicles are dormant. the beard oil, whatever it contains I can't remember, will stimulate dormant follicles to growth and make your beard much fuller. I've been using beard oil for a good while and it is working for me. It has been slow but is definitely working.

Make sure you buy a good brand!
Not sure that's true.

I've had a beard for 44 years.

When I was in my 20's it was sparse. mostly around my mouth- and the edge of my jaw.
As the years wore on, it just got fuller and fuller, and spread further. Now it grows all the way up to just under my eyes.

Chances are your beard just got fuller because of age.

I've never used beard oil. I just have a Mediterranean complexion so, plenty of oil naturally.