Beards

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many of the blogs, etc., I get my pics of hairy chests from also have pics of handsome men with beards. So this thread is for handsome and masculine faces that look great with beards.
Plus, I stopped posting on the Beautiful Men thread cause I didn't like all the twinks.
I naked this one "Beards," but I will likely post pics of other masculine faces and guys with scruff. Let's see how long it takes for someone to bitch about my content.
If you are going to post, please find pics that focus on the faces. Raunchy and lewd is less welcome.

Attachments

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad I decided to make this thread. I might not always have enough pics to post every day. But I keep an eye out for more all the time. I currently have about 20 more images saved-up

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
I am enjoying this thread immensely!!! Why do people complain? Enjoy the work that HFOstimmer provides for our daily eyecandy!!! Beards grow in stages like hair and some men can't grow full beards because of genetics and or race. I was burned on my face as a child and have some areas where I can't grow a full beard. I always compliment a man with a nice beard. I have a beard now I think they are very attractive on men.