D
Is he a pornstar or is this the only thing he’s done?That is Josue from Beefcakehunter
guys who appear on BH are just regular guys in need of cash...Is he a pornstar or is this the only thing he’s done?
I’d probably get in contact with him on Twitter he usually repliesDoes anyone know how to apply to Beefcake hunter?
I would actually love to see you on something like Keumgay. Although they’re European…Does anyone know how to apply to Beefcake hunter?
Well, I am European so...I would actually love to see you on something like Keumgay. Although they’re European…
Nice are you planning to be featured in them or something?Honestly either of those sites would be the perfect job for me
Nah I wanna compete with them… I can do more and better, like this is my dream job frNice are you planning to be featured in them or something?
Unrelated thing but how do you get in the porn industry? More specificly in EuropeNah I wanna compete with them… I can do more and better, like this is my dream job fr
I think it’s a matter of making the right connections and being ready for an offer. Depending on what country you go to, you could potentially be approached at a bathhouse, a club, a gym. Some websites even allow you to get into contact with them directly, so if you have a specific study you want to work with look into emailing them.U
Unrelated thing but how do you get in the porn industry? More specificly in Europe
He is Carlos from The Guy Site.Is he a pornstar or is this the only thing he’s done?
that guy have done some gay porn under the name of Damien White
hmmm...If anyone can DM me the video it would be appreciated.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.