being a whore

I think if your practicing Safe Sex and your not creating any unecessary head games or drama and your ok with everything I dont see anything wrong with it.

it's a lot like that.

(thanks sgtrock)
 
Thanks guys. Yes, absolutely, I'm 100% safe and I am picky about who I bottom for. It's not like I have a revolving door. And the comment about being older and not caring (about barebacking) - no way!! I am way too crazy about my health to do something so foolish.

I think it is about rebellion more than anything. I enjoy the freedom now and I am probably still harboring a bit anger at the most recent ex.
 
A whore has sex for money. You sound more like someone who got hurt and is prefering to have sex without the emotional connection so you don't get hurt again. This is the oldest phenomenon around, a lot of us have felt like that at some point.
I'd say the best way to get past it is to admit this has nothing to with sex, it's about you got hurt and it takes time to heal.
 
This is so wrong but I am a whore I think.

I've been in relationships that went sour. Not my fault on either. I was totally monogamous in both but now that I'm single I have no interest in "dating" but prefer to just whore around. I don't want any BS talking, dating, let's-meet-for-drinks crap.

Come over, do me and leave.

It's probably wrong on many levels but am I alone in this behavior? And how to stop it?

You forgot to give your address...

In all seriousness, there was a guy (really hung) who I met online. I used to go over and suck him off and the mutual deal was neither of us ever said a word. It was completely depersonalized. And it was so hot. I would go home and beat off for the rest of the day.
 
Last edited: