Being seen on purpose?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm proud of my body and love to show it off! I know that sounds kind of weird since I have yet to get the courage to post any pics, but I guess it's the control thing...if I post I have no idea who has seen me but if I choose who sees me, then I like it and feel comfortable with it.

sevenstrong

Experimental Member
Media
One of the best places to show off are clothing store dressing rooms where you can leave the curtain or door slightly open. I've had some great fun this way with store employees and patrons alike!

goldenboi86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a question, maybe you can help. In a non-sexual way, I sometimes find it fun or exciting to be seen naked by other people. I read all these posts on here about people being scared to be naked in the shower at the gym or whatnot. I actually somewhat enjoy being naked in front of other people. I even read a post on here where a guy purposely waited in his hotel room for a maid to come to clean the room and acted like he didn't hear it, so that she would come in and see him jerkin' off. I'm not really talking about jerkin' off in front of other people, although, to each his own, no judgment here, i'm sure that can be fun too. But, whether it be at the gym, or somewhere else, I like to be seen naked, it's kinda thrilling, but I don't exactly view myself as an exhibitionist or anything. I guess it's just kinda thrilling knowing that all of me is completely visible, no hiding anything, and that's a pretty unique feeling. Although, it seems like there are very few arenas in which to be seen nude that are sociably acceptable. I can only really think of the gym, so my questions are: Does anyone else enjoy being seen nude? what are some situations in which you can be seen nude? or even if it's not necessarily a place where its very normal to be seen nude, but can be played off as an accidentally being seen? (not talking about flashing someone or anything like that or doing something sexual, just being caught changing or something) Any ideas? (also, i am aware there are nude beaches and things of that nature, but i don't live near any, so i'm not really concerned w/ those) Thanks for your help!
You can show me anytime bud. Love dick slips type scenarios