It’s funny I don’t find any of these girls in this squad attractive, Lexi to me is only there because she’s Brent’s sister. I feel the same ways about the girls associated with Sway house as well, including that Addison person. Perhaps it’s a tactical effort to keep their teenybopper fans engaged and thinking, “well she’s not that attractive, maybe I’d have a chance with him too?” There are just so many more hot, attractive girls and women in SoCal then the ones in their videos.
It just seems like it easier to promote attractive males these days than females, guys seem to look effortlessly hot with just a few factors. It’s like you could take the greenest backwoods boy with some tight abs and a crooked smile and make him huge, but the girls seem to look worse even more so when layers of clothes, makeup and hair treatments are added. Maybe it’s just a catch-up from years of female beauty being considered the dominating force?