He's so hot but I always thought it was strange how hairless he is
I hate that he shaves his armpitsThere’s probably a written clause in Ben’s Amp Studio contract with him that requires it.
Idk i think shaved armpits aren’t attractive, it’s just a personal thing
Less hair the better if you ask me.
Idk i feel like completely hairless is off putting to me, a little hair is nice , personal preference I am with you, I got hairy armpits and I think they look bloody awful!!!
Yes please post themI have some fakes on him if you want to see them
Yes please post them
Why? I wanna seeHe did post them but it looks like thy were quickly removed by mods.
I know he was posting fakes in other threads, maybe that had something to do with itWait dude got banned Why?
if the images used were underaged they are against the rules and bannable.posting fakes is against the rules? i doubt it
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.