Ben Azelart

I actually came here to say the complete opposite of what everyone above me has said. What a nice change of pace to see a young man head over heels in love and in a committed relationship. Everyone in Amp Squad has said he’s the most likely to get married first because he’s so in love. I’m happy for them. And not only am I happy for him, but it makes me happy to know that he’s not just some fuck boy like Dom and Andrew. Ben has always shown a very mature character (remember how he supported his brother coming out) and I’ve always been more interested in his authenticity than the bullshit the other guys are selling. I wish him a lifetime of happiness.
 
I actually came here to say the complete opposite of what everyone above me has said. What a nice change of pace to see a young man head over heels in love and in a committed relationship. Everyone in Amp Squad has said he’s the most likely to get married first because he’s so in love. I’m happy for them. And not only am I happy for him, but it makes me happy to know that he’s not just some fuck boy like Dom and Andrew. Ben has always shown a very mature character (remember how he supported his brother coming out) and I’ve always been more interested in his authenticity than the bullshit the other guys are selling. I wish him a lifetime of happiness.
Ok Ben... Come clean we know this is you.
 
Also, I don’t know if you guys know, but his gf vlogs and she shows Ben a lot and he’s always mostly naked and there’s a lot of sweet intimate shots of them just waking up or having quiet at home dinners. It’s like the complete opposite of Amp Squad, which I like, honestly. Ben seems like a good guy. Let him be good. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Daedalus
Sorry if I came across as preachy, but I’m a romantic and sometimes I just like seeing love win.
Nothing wrong with your post. There are a lot of people here who don't understand that some people can have a positive outlook towards others and life. They usually prefer to bitch and moan about the people they lust after.
 
I actually came here to say the complete opposite of what everyone above me has said. What a nice change of pace to see a young man head over heels in love and in a committed relationship. Everyone in Amp Squad has said he’s the most likely to get married first because he’s so in love. I’m happy for them. And not only am I happy for him, but it makes me happy to know that he’s not just some fuck boy like Dom and Andrew. Ben has always shown a very mature character (remember how he supported his brother coming out) and I’ve always been more interested in his authenticity than the bullshit the other guys are selling. I wish him a lifetime of happiness.
I ain’t reading all that. Im happy for you tho. Or sorry it happened