2121
Experimental Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2020
- Posts
- 20
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 15
- Points
- 38
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Looks like it’s hanging over to the left. Must be so hung!
He's actually got really nice feet. He posted a reel on Insta after he dropped a knife that sliced the top of his foot open to show the damage. In the video, there is a close up of the foot with the stitches.Love him so much he's so beautiful.... his body's been looking so good the past few years.
Any feet pics?
He's actually got really nice feet. He posted a reel on Insta after he dropped a knife that sliced the top of his foot open to show the damage. In the video, there is a close up of the foot with the stitches.
View attachment 227127081View attachment 227127801
I think I meant to describe it as a story, rather than a reel. I have a screenshot of it, but it's a bit graphic given that his foot is injured in it.Do you know how long ago that was or even have a link by any chance?
I tried to scroll through his reels to find it but he just has way too many lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.