Ben Chilwell

Who knows, but when you think of the percentages, out of all the footballers out there, there has to be quite a few that are gay.. but wether Ben is who knows..
 
I don’t think Ben because I think him and madders did a whole speech about it anyone was at Leicester they’d be welcome into the Locker room with open arms and do think if he was he’d just come out.

I know someone who worked with the players at West Ham and he said there was one guy atleast in the team who was gay but he didn’t know who and I just feel like Declan fits.
 
If your saying West Ham i just have a think about Jarrod Bowen . However what stands out about Declan that makes you think he's gay . The whole Ben thing even if he's gay no footballer would come out they might say those things but never come out .
 
Who knows, but when you think of the percentages, out of all the footballers out there, there has to be quite a few that are gay.. but wether Ben is who knows..
Who knows, but when you think of the percentages, out of all the footballers out there, there has to be quite a few that are gay.. but wether Ben is who knows..
Know any gay footballers
 
Know any gay footballers
No I don't but there must be quite a few, but they are too afraid of coming out and the reaction from the fans that I do not think footballers will come out whilst they are still actively playing..