Ben Cohen

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
here is a pic of Ben from FaceBook

these two are obviously fake but could satisfy your fantasy. I have some looks very real but i cant find it. I dont even know if it was real or fake because it looks so real to me. But if you want a 100% authentic ben cohen, download his jerking video. He did not deny it and he said sorry for the video so it is so real....

Attachments

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What i dont like about Ben is he is a cheater. I would understand if he cheated just because he is some kind of sex addict and wanna fuck some random girl out there. But, that was not the case. He even broke up with her wife when his leaked video was discovered so I think the girl in that leaked video is his current wife. He also don't have that huge dick, but he is so cute and hot. I could forget about his dick and keep rimming him all day.

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and fucked him, he surely fucked his present partner when they were rehearsing their routine for the dancing with a star. Cant believe Ben fell to someone who can dance well on top of his dick.

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For sure there are other videos. Hope someone can and will release it. Ben tried to take down all of his videos, but the net was just very world WIDE web. and disclaimer, all the credits belongs to BEN COHEN