alex8 said:Actually, although there are loads of pics of Ben modeling underwear...
I think I'll settle for just this one photo in his particular case.:biggrin1:
LieverAnoniem said:Is that really Ben Cohen? :O
alex8 said:Actually, although there are loads of pics of Ben modeling underwear...
I think I'll settle for just this one photo in his particular case.:biggrin1:
LieverAnoniem said:So, doen anybody got a movie of Ben Cohen here:
http://www.gaysports.co.uk/img/famous_sportsmen/c/ben_cohen/pic0560560-34.jpg
That was what my link to the famousmales forum above concluded also, although the thread there has since been removed, for whatever unfathomable reasons. One well-established poster there stated that the guy has in fact appeared in amateur porn in the UK, including 'gay for pay' stuff.JackbytheSea said:I'd have to concur. That big, grinning stich ain't Ben Cohen.![]()
JackbytheSea said:No disrespect for your research skills, Alex8. It's amazing how you and Peck find this stuff.
Just expressing my opinion.
alex8 said:Actually, although there are loads of pics of Ben modeling underwear...
I think I'll settle for just this one photo in his particular case.:biggrin1:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.