Ben Shapiro

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on what you like. He is a short, smartypants, fiesty, little jewish guy that likes to lift wieghts. Hits a lot of boxes for me. Sort of a confluence of qualities.
I mean he’s low key attractive but it’s funny that out of all the public figures in the world for someone to be a fan account for, they pick Ben Shapiro

Reactions: Conoor and red1979

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be hot to see someone ask it and have him answer. I think he is fully aware he has a small clatche of gay fans...and I think he likes it. He likes attention and I suspect that he was not treated like a bro at school. Probably the opposite. So the idea people are craving his cock, wanting to see the muscles is filling that one little hole in his supersized ego that was empty. We serve a useful purpose for him.
Still nice to hear him confirm it though

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just stumbled over this threat. I have seen a lot of things I would have never expected on the internet, especially in the last year. But THIS is beyond anything I can fathom. What is going on...?
We are lusting of an intelligent, attractive and conservative Jewish man. Pretty much sums it up.