Benevolentbjs

Oh damn. I have so much to say with Benevolentbjs/Adam. I mean. Adam now is literally playing a dangerous game at this point. I can understand if this was just a thing he did for the moment, or something he did as a secret kink/fetish. He's still managing to snag up guys and he's posting them. Adam knows he's in treacherous waters, and he knows this, and he's officially given up and doesn't care anymore. It's one thing if you want to help out hobos/bums who are straight guys who really need money and give them a blowie blow okay sure. It's something I've done (ex roommate of mine was behind on his rent. He was like a Ryan Reynolds dorky white guy and he said he let me blow him for a couple hundred bucks for rent. And I'm not gonna lie I said yes etc. But that was eons ago, and a past life experience thing now so yeah etc. lol) and it's something that happens quite commonly in secret/behind closed doors. Like it in my opinion always should. But the difference is, Adam has these guys filmed so he can get attention/controversy, and these guys are in a very compromising/fucked up state in their lives, and has it archived online, and on his site. Not cool smh.

If Adam wants to help these bums out, and he gets off on sucking homeless guys (I'm the last person to judge as a Gay Black guy, who's also dealing with homelessness at the moment, and I seem to be into roughneck guys etc.) that's all lovely and great. Just keep it a deep dark private secret, like the rest of us.

Because I'm scared for his safety at this point. Like I know he makes the guys sign a contract before anything gets posted online, and he tells them he's going to post them online. But still. How does he know these guys are cognizant enough to agree and consent to that really? Smh.

I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online? Once it's posted, it's there forever. Just some of the guys on there, I was most concerned about.

There is a guy on his site named Victor. Definitely the saddest clip on there. White ginger scruffy guy. Guy looks like he can barely walk and stand and he doesn't look like he's older than his mid 30s if that. All Adam sees this man is a dick to suck, and doesn't care that this man probably needs to get a damn hospital. But you can see how Victor is totally uncomfortable, to the point he becomes paralyzed/"Like what the fuck did I do, I made a mistake" etc. it's sad.

There is a guy named Kfire he managed to get with at least twice, and in the first clip of Kfire, Adam doesn't even ask for consent/he just immediately pulls Kfire's pants down and starts sucking him, and you can see Kfire was uncomfortable/wasn't expecting that, but he really needs the money, so he's gonna let Adams freaky self do that smh. In the second clip Kfire is basically being manhandled badly. Adam is using this guy as a toy, and Adam asks Kfire if he can lick his ass and Kfire goes "I mean it's your mouth", meaning he was hinting at "I rather you not" and he didn't feel comfortable with Adam rimming him, but Kfire again really needed the money as he's a homeless man and did it etc. but yeah. Smh.

There is a guy on there named DJ. Young Blond skater white guy. This guy is definitely high/on drugs. DJ said he really had to piss while Adam was sucking him off. Adam for whatever reason wasn't understanding him or misunderstood him, and his cameraman/friend recording, was trying to tell Adam that he needs the toilet, and DJ just says fuck that an instead of using the toilet that was available right there in the hotel room, DJ decides to take a big long piss on the wall of the hotel next to the bed, which the cameraman captured all that smh. Why did they not edit that part out, and humiliate this man like that who clearly isn't in his right mind.

It's just sad. I'm scared for Adam's safety. I really am. As a gay black man myself who has gone through homelessness, and I get it, these guys are down and out, need love. He can help them in other ways. This is not it, and I just hope that nothing happens to him while doing this, all for the clout he's getting with his niche porn genre/category, of having hobos/bums/homeless guys that he can do whatever he wants to with. I don't know. That's all.
 
Oh damn. I have so much to say with Benevolentbjs/Adam. I mean. Adam now is literally playing a dangerous game at this point. I can understand if this was just a thing he did for the moment, or something he did as a secret kink/fetish. He's still managing to snag up guys and he's posting them. Adam knows he's in treacherous waters, and he knows this, and he's officially given up and doesn't care anymore. It's one thing if you want to help out hobos/bums who are straight guys who really need money and give them a blowie blow okay sure. It's something I've done (ex roommate of mine was behind on his rent. He was like a Ryan Reynolds dorky white guy and he said he let me blow him for a couple hundred bucks for rent. And I'm not gonna lie I said yes etc. But that was eons ago, and a past life experience thing now so yeah etc. lol) and it's something that happens quite commonly in secret/behind closed doors. Like it in my opinion always should. But the difference is, Adam has these guys filmed so he can get attention/controversy, and these guys are in a very compromising/fucked up state in their lives, and has it archived online, and on his site. Not cool smh.

If Adam wants to help these bums out, and he gets off on sucking homeless guys (I'm the last person to judge as a Gay Black guy, who's also dealing with homelessness at the moment, and I seem to be into roughneck guys etc.) that's all lovely and great. Just keep it a deep dark private secret, like the rest of us.

Because I'm scared for his safety at this point. Like I know he makes the guys sign a contract before anything gets posted online, and he tells them he's going to post them online. But still. How does he know these guys are cognizant enough to agree and consent to that really? Smh.

I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online? Once it's posted, it's there forever. Just some of the guys on there, I was most concerned about.

There is a guy on his site named Victor. Definitely the saddest clip on there. White ginger scruffy guy. Guy looks like he can barely walk and stand and he doesn't look like he's older than his mid 30s if that. All Adam sees this man is a dick to suck, and doesn't care that this man probably needs to get a damn hospital. But you can see how Victor is totally uncomfortable, to the point he becomes paralyzed/"Like what the fuck did I do, I made a mistake" etc. it's sad.

There is a guy named Kfire he managed to get with at least twice, and in the first clip of Kfire, Adam doesn't even ask for consent/he just immediately pulls Kfire's pants down and starts sucking him, and you can see Kfire was uncomfortable/wasn't expecting that, but he really needs the money, so he's gonna let Adams freaky self do that smh. In the second clip Kfire is basically being manhandled badly. Adam is using this guy as a toy, and Adam asks Kfire if he can lick his ass and Kfire goes "I mean it's your mouth", meaning he was hinting at "I rather you not" and he didn't feel comfortable with Adam rimming him, but Kfire again really needed the money as he's a homeless man and did it etc. but yeah. Smh.

There is a guy on there named DJ. Young Blond skater white guy. This guy is definitely high/on drugs. DJ said he really had to piss while Adam was sucking him off. Adam for whatever reason wasn't understanding him or misunderstood him, and his cameraman/friend recording, was trying to tell Adam that he needs the toilet, and DJ just says fuck that an instead of using the toilet that was available right there in the hotel room, DJ decides to take a big long piss on the wall of the hotel next to the bed, which the cameraman captured all that smh. Why did they not edit that part out, and humiliate this man like that who clearly isn't in his right mind.

It's just sad. I'm scared for Adam's safety. I really am. As a gay black man myself who has gone through homelessness, and I get it, these guys are down and out, need love. He can help them in other ways. This is not it, and I just hope that nothing happens to him while doing this, all for the clout he's getting with his niche porn genre/category, of having hobos/bums/homeless guys that he can do whatever he wants to with. I don't know. That's all.
No one asked for an essay
 
Oh damn. I have so much to say with Benevolentbjs/Adam. I mean. Adam now is literally playing a dangerous game at this point. I can understand if this was just a thing he did for the moment, or something he did as a secret kink/fetish. He's still managing to snag up guys and he's posting them. Adam knows he's in treacherous waters, and he knows this, and he's officially given up and doesn't care anymore. It's one thing if you want to help out hobos/bums who are straight guys who really need money and give them a blowie blow okay sure. It's something I've done (ex roommate of mine was behind on his rent. He was like a Ryan Reynolds dorky white guy and he said he let me blow him for a couple hundred bucks for rent. And I'm not gonna lie I said yes etc. But that was eons ago, and a past life experience thing now so yeah etc. lol) and it's something that happens quite commonly in secret/behind closed doors. Like it in my opinion always should. But the difference is, Adam has these guys filmed so he can get attention/controversy, and these guys are in a very compromising/fucked up state in their lives, and has it archived online, and on his site. Not cool smh.

If Adam wants to help these bums out, and he gets off on sucking homeless guys (I'm the last person to judge as a Gay Black guy, who's also dealing with homelessness at the moment, and I seem to be into roughneck guys etc.) that's all lovely and great. Just keep it a deep dark private secret, like the rest of us.

Because I'm scared for his safety at this point. Like I know he makes the guys sign a contract before anything gets posted online, and he tells them he's going to post them online. But still. How does he know these guys are cognizant enough to agree and consent to that really? Smh.

I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online? Once it's posted, it's there forever. Just some of the guys on there, I was most concerned about.

There is a guy on his site named Victor. Definitely the saddest clip on there. White ginger scruffy guy. Guy looks like he can barely walk and stand and he doesn't look like he's older than his mid 30s if that. All Adam sees this man is a dick to suck, and doesn't care that this man probably needs to get a damn hospital. But you can see how Victor is totally uncomfortable, to the point he becomes paralyzed/"Like what the fuck did I do, I made a mistake" etc. it's sad.

There is a guy named Kfire he managed to get with at least twice, and in the first clip of Kfire, Adam doesn't even ask for consent/he just immediately pulls Kfire's pants down and starts sucking him, and you can see Kfire was uncomfortable/wasn't expecting that, but he really needs the money, so he's gonna let Adams freaky self do that smh. In the second clip Kfire is basically being manhandled badly. Adam is using this guy as a toy, and Adam asks Kfire if he can lick his ass and Kfire goes "I mean it's your mouth", meaning he was hinting at "I rather you not" and he didn't feel comfortable with Adam rimming him, but Kfire again really needed the money as he's a homeless man and did it etc. but yeah. Smh.

There is a guy on there named DJ. Young Blond skater white guy. This guy is definitely high/on drugs. DJ said he really had to piss while Adam was sucking him off. Adam for whatever reason wasn't understanding him or misunderstood him, and his cameraman/friend recording, was trying to tell Adam that he needs the toilet, and DJ just says fuck that an instead of using the toilet that was available right there in the hotel room, DJ decides to take a big long piss on the wall of the hotel next to the bed, which the cameraman captured all that smh. Why did they not edit that part out, and humiliate this man like that who clearly isn't in his right mind.

It's just sad. I'm scared for Adam's safety. I really am. As a gay black man myself who has gone through homelessness, and I get it, these guys are down and out, need love. He can help them in other ways. This is not it, and I just hope that nothing happens to him while doing this, all for the clout he's getting with his niche porn genre/category, of having hobos/bums/homeless guys that he can do whatever he wants to with. I don't know. That's all.
Bro go touch grass, relax. It’s not that serious.
 
Oh damn. I have so much to say with Benevolentbjs/Adam. I mean. Adam now is literally playing a dangerous game at this point. I can understand if this was just a thing he did for the moment, or something he did as a secret kink/fetish. He's still managing to snag up guys and he's posting them. Adam knows he's in treacherous waters, and he knows this, and he's officially given up and doesn't care anymore. It's one thing if you want to help out hobos/bums who are straight guys who really need money and give them a blowie blow okay sure. It's something I've done (ex roommate of mine was behind on his rent. He was like a Ryan Reynolds dorky white guy and he said he let me blow him for a couple hundred bucks for rent. And I'm not gonna lie I said yes etc. But that was eons ago, and a past life experience thing now so yeah etc. lol) and it's something that happens quite commonly in secret/behind closed doors. Like it in my opinion always should. But the difference is, Adam has these guys filmed so he can get attention/controversy, and these guys are in a very compromising/fucked up state in their lives, and has it archived online, and on his site. Not cool smh.

If Adam wants to help these bums out, and he gets off on sucking homeless guys (I'm the last person to judge as a Gay Black guy, who's also dealing with homelessness at the moment, and I seem to be into roughneck guys etc.) that's all lovely and great. Just keep it a deep dark private secret, like the rest of us.

Because I'm scared for his safety at this point. Like I know he makes the guys sign a contract before anything gets posted online, and he tells them he's going to post them online. But still. How does he know these guys are cognizant enough to agree and consent to that really? Smh.

I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online? Once it's posted, it's there forever. Just some of the guys on there, I was most concerned about.

There is a guy on his site named Victor. Definitely the saddest clip on there. White ginger scruffy guy. Guy looks like he can barely walk and stand and he doesn't look like he's older than his mid 30s if that. All Adam sees this man is a dick to suck, and doesn't care that this man probably needs to get a damn hospital. But you can see how Victor is totally uncomfortable, to the point he becomes paralyzed/"Like what the fuck did I do, I made a mistake" etc. it's sad.

There is a guy named Kfire he managed to get with at least twice, and in the first clip of Kfire, Adam doesn't even ask for consent/he just immediately pulls Kfire's pants down and starts sucking him, and you can see Kfire was uncomfortable/wasn't expecting that, but he really needs the money, so he's gonna let Adams freaky self do that smh. In the second clip Kfire is basically being manhandled badly. Adam is using this guy as a toy, and Adam asks Kfire if he can lick his ass and Kfire goes "I mean it's your mouth", meaning he was hinting at "I rather you not" and he didn't feel comfortable with Adam rimming him, but Kfire again really needed the money as he's a homeless man and did it etc. but yeah. Smh.

There is a guy on there named DJ. Young Blond skater white guy. This guy is definitely high/on drugs. DJ said he really had to piss while Adam was sucking him off. Adam for whatever reason wasn't understanding him or misunderstood him, and his cameraman/friend recording, was trying to tell Adam that he needs the toilet, and DJ just says fuck that an instead of using the toilet that was available right there in the hotel room, DJ decides to take a big long piss on the wall of the hotel next to the bed, which the cameraman captured all that smh. Why did they not edit that part out, and humiliate this man like that who clearly isn't in his right mind.

It's just sad. I'm scared for Adam's safety. I really am. As a gay black man myself who has gone through homelessness, and I get it, these guys are down and out, need love. He can help them in other ways. This is not it, and I just hope that nothing happens to him while doing this, all for the clout he's getting with his niche porn genre/category, of having hobos/bums/homeless guys that he can do whatever he wants to with. I don't know. That's all.
I’m so mad I read some of that.
 
What I don't get is that his partner etc who does the filming seems to be under the impression that this kinda old Gramps guy is the DRAW in these vids :rolleyes: Bc most of the shots are just close-ups of his old face and the Str8 guys dick. (with an "occasional" pan up to the young dude who is what everyone wants to see.
 
The guys he chooses to do videos with have become more and more clean cut average guys. He’s becoming less benevolent ;(

As a gay Black man, technically homeless at the moment myself, but I do have housing now thank god, and I'm going through steps to improve my homelessness, this comment irked me, as unless I told you, you wouldn't know I was homeless, and was living in my car, then living on the street when my car got towed due to my debts/finances, and yeah. Don't assume.

Because believe it or not, you be surprised; a lot of homeless/guys on the street don't have that stereotypical/kinda harmful/bigoted view/agenda you're thinking of.

It's 2024, and homeless guys (they of course still exist and also nothing against this, especially if these guys don't have the means to better their effort/appearance) don't mean a guy who looks dingy, indisposed, frail, wearing rags, and grity etc.

A lot, and possibly a good majority of homeless guys because people, as of late more than ever are assholes/judgmental, and thanks to social media to where nobody has privacy/dignity anymore etc. try not to give the appearance/hint that they are homeless, by being aware of their style, and keep up with their appearance, shaving, not hanging out in the alleys with the other tramps and street urchins, and instead maybe going to charities, shelters, churches, labor jobs that have on site housing etc.

So just because the more recent guys Adam have don't look like traditional Bob the Hobo, doesn't mean Adam still isn't exploiting these guys, as they may not look as homeless as some of the guys in the older updates, but that doesn't mean they still aren't in dire needs/aren't still homeless/on the street so your comment kinda irritated me, and I wanted to make that clear.

Also that isn't what benevolent means, or it's not what you think it means lol. Benevolent is just a fancy word for doing a good deed/random act of kindness, and Adam's philosophy is that he's giving these guys money/blowjobs as a kindness thing I guess so yeah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LothbrokDanny62
What I don't get is that his partner etc who does the filming seems to be under the impression that this kinda old Gramps guy is the DRAW in these vids :rolleyes: Bc most of the shots are just close-ups of his old face and the Str8 guys dick. (with an "occasional" pan up to the young dude who is what everyone wants to see.

There is no proof that the cameraman (if there even is one sometimes, as Adam also sets up a tripod, and him and the guy he's sucking off, are the only people in the room) is his partner (which some time ago Adam said he had a partner who was aware of what he's doing, but who knows if this guy has anything, or really nothing to do with this, and is his accomplice/accompanies him/is in tandem with this/is the cameraman etc. or if they are even still together, and I feel it's best even if willing he's still with this guy we keep him out of the equation as he has nothing to do with this even if he is the cameraman) and the cameraman seems to be at least three different people.

I've heard a more older man voice behind the camera when he's in his native Canada/Toronto/Vancouver area; I've heard a younger guy voice when he's in the Midwest/Southern United States/East Coast US/anywhere in the US outside California, and I've even heard like a young Hispanic/Spanish American cholo masculine gruff guy voice when he's in California/LA, behind the camera too in some of the sets. So yeah. So the cameraman definitely is more than one person, depending on what area/region Adam is in finding guys to persuade. So perhaps one of those guys is his partner, perhaps not? Who gives a fuck and who knows. The world may never know. So yeah lol.

Also, I feel this isn't the site for you if you're looking for model looking guys. A good majority of the guys are on the older/middle aged at best side, and if he does have more younger guys, they are more roughneck looking young guys, as the whole theme/premise of the site is about down and out/homeless street guys so yeah.

Also. I disagree, as the focus is never about Adam, and it's about the guys. Occasionally Adam will whip out of his dick and jerk himself off and bust a nut coincidentally while sucking the guys of, and the cameraman would show that for some reason, and it's not a big deal and you can look away or pretend you never saw that.

There is one set to where Adam is getting in some raw action. To my knowledge this only happened once so far, and I could be wrong. Adam has only had intercourse on camera with Kfire (twice I think, he urged Kfire to top him) But yeah.
 
Oh damn. I have so much to say with Benevolentbjs/Adam. I mean. Adam now is literally playing a dangerous game at this point. I can understand if this was just a thing he did for the moment, or something he did as a secret kink/fetish. He's still managing to snag up guys and he's posting them. Adam knows he's in treacherous waters, and he knows this, and he's officially given up and doesn't care anymore. It's one thing if you want to help out hobos/bums who are straight guys who really need money and give them a blowie blow okay sure. It's something I've done (ex roommate of mine was behind on his rent. He was like a Ryan Reynolds dorky white guy and he said he let me blow him for a couple hundred bucks for rent. And I'm not gonna lie I said yes etc. But that was eons ago, and a past life experience thing now so yeah etc. lol) and it's something that happens quite commonly in secret/behind closed doors. Like it in my opinion always should. But the difference is, Adam has these guys filmed so he can get attention/controversy, and these guys are in a very compromising/fucked up state in their lives, and has it archived online, and on his site. Not cool smh.

If Adam wants to help these bums out, and he gets off on sucking homeless guys (I'm the last person to judge as a Gay Black guy, who's also dealing with homelessness at the moment, and I seem to be into roughneck guys etc.) that's all lovely and great. Just keep it a deep dark private secret, like the rest of us.

Because I'm scared for his safety at this point. Like I know he makes the guys sign a contract before anything gets posted online, and he tells them he's going to post them online. But still. How does he know these guys are cognizant enough to agree and consent to that really? Smh.

I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online? Once it's posted, it's there forever. Just some of the guys on there, I was most concerned about.

There is a guy on his site named Victor. Definitely the saddest clip on there. White ginger scruffy guy. Guy looks like he can barely walk and stand and he doesn't look like he's older than his mid 30s if that. All Adam sees this man is a dick to suck, and doesn't care that this man probably needs to get a damn hospital. But you can see how Victor is totally uncomfortable, to the point he becomes paralyzed/"Like what the fuck did I do, I made a mistake" etc. it's sad.

There is a guy named Kfire he managed to get with at least twice, and in the first clip of Kfire, Adam doesn't even ask for consent/he just immediately pulls Kfire's pants down and starts sucking him, and you can see Kfire was uncomfortable/wasn't expecting that, but he really needs the money, so he's gonna let Adams freaky self do that smh. In the second clip Kfire is basically being manhandled badly. Adam is using this guy as a toy, and Adam asks Kfire if he can lick his ass and Kfire goes "I mean it's your mouth", meaning he was hinting at "I rather you not" and he didn't feel comfortable with Adam rimming him, but Kfire again really needed the money as he's a homeless man and did it etc. but yeah. Smh.

There is a guy on there named DJ. Young Blond skater white guy. This guy is definitely high/on drugs. DJ said he really had to piss while Adam was sucking him off. Adam for whatever reason wasn't understanding him or misunderstood him, and his cameraman/friend recording, was trying to tell Adam that he needs the toilet, and DJ just says fuck that an instead of using the toilet that was available right there in the hotel room, DJ decides to take a big long piss on the wall of the hotel next to the bed, which the cameraman captured all that smh. Why did they not edit that part out, and humiliate this man like that who clearly isn't in his right mind.

It's just sad. I'm scared for Adam's safety. I really am. As a gay black man myself who has gone through homelessness, and I get it, these guys are down and out, need love. He can help them in other ways. This is not it, and I just hope that nothing happens to him while doing this, all for the clout he's getting with his niche porn genre/category, of having hobos/bums/homeless guys that he can do whatever he wants to with. I don't know. That's all.
The things you have said here may all be true but are more than likely based on speculation. We are not privy to the things that go on behind the scenes and typically if he has them sign a contract or model release which should detail what is expected from them, they have given their consent for what takes place. I frankly find your use of the words bums and hobos offensive and I would think as a gay black man (don't know why you found it necessary to keep repeating this) that has experienced homelessness would use such verbiage.

Again, we have no idea what is really going on behind the scenes, maybe he was contacted by people that wanted him to include piss in his content and that is why it wasn't edited out. Kfire saying "I mean it's your mouth," could have simply meant it was his mouth and he's free to do what he wants with it, but let's say he was hinting at something. How do you know it was 'I'd rather you not?'

In any event he does what he does, and he alone will have to answer for that at some point but coming on a web forum after watching his content and dissect every video (that you have contributed to making) about what is happening in the video and the state of mind of the participants is nothing more than conjecture and really shouldn't be passed off as factual.
I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online?
C'mon you know why he post them online, don't you?
 
Oh damn. I have so much to say with Benevolentbjs/Adam. I mean. Adam now is literally playing a dangerous game at this point. I can understand if this was just a thing he did for the moment, or something he did as a secret kink/fetish. He's still managing to snag up guys and he's posting them. Adam knows he's in treacherous waters, and he knows this, and he's officially given up and doesn't care anymore. It's one thing if you want to help out hobos/bums who are straight guys who really need money and give them a blowie blow okay sure. It's something I've done (ex roommate of mine was behind on his rent. He was like a Ryan Reynolds dorky white guy and he said he let me blow him for a couple hundred bucks for rent. And I'm not gonna lie I said yes etc. But that was eons ago, and a past life experience thing now so yeah etc. lol) and it's something that happens quite commonly in secret/behind closed doors. Like it in my opinion always should. But the difference is, Adam has these guys filmed so he can get attention/controversy, and these guys are in a very compromising/fucked up state in their lives, and has it archived online, and on his site. Not cool smh.

If Adam wants to help these bums out, and he gets off on sucking homeless guys (I'm the last person to judge as a Gay Black guy, who's also dealing with homelessness at the moment, and I seem to be into roughneck guys etc.) that's all lovely and great. Just keep it a deep dark private secret, like the rest of us.

Because I'm scared for his safety at this point. Like I know he makes the guys sign a contract before anything gets posted online, and he tells them he's going to post them online. But still. How does he know these guys are cognizant enough to agree and consent to that really? Smh.

I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online? Once it's posted, it's there forever. Just some of the guys on there, I was most concerned about.

There is a guy on his site named Victor. Definitely the saddest clip on there. White ginger scruffy guy. Guy looks like he can barely walk and stand and he doesn't look like he's older than his mid 30s if that. All Adam sees this man is a dick to suck, and doesn't care that this man probably needs to get a damn hospital. But you can see how Victor is totally uncomfortable, to the point he becomes paralyzed/"Like what the fuck did I do, I made a mistake" etc. it's sad.

There is a guy named Kfire he managed to get with at least twice, and in the first clip of Kfire, Adam doesn't even ask for consent/he just immediately pulls Kfire's pants down and starts sucking him, and you can see Kfire was uncomfortable/wasn't expecting that, but he really needs the money, so he's gonna let Adams freaky self do that smh. In the second clip Kfire is basically being manhandled badly. Adam is using this guy as a toy, and Adam asks Kfire if he can lick his ass and Kfire goes "I mean it's your mouth", meaning he was hinting at "I rather you not" and he didn't feel comfortable with Adam rimming him, but Kfire again really needed the money as he's a homeless man and did it etc. but yeah. Smh.

There is a guy on there named DJ. Young Blond skater white guy. This guy is definitely high/on drugs. DJ said he really had to piss while Adam was sucking him off. Adam for whatever reason wasn't understanding him or misunderstood him, and his cameraman/friend recording, was trying to tell Adam that he needs the toilet, and DJ just says fuck that an instead of using the toilet that was available right there in the hotel room, DJ decides to take a big long piss on the wall of the hotel next to the bed, which the cameraman captured all that smh. Why did they not edit that part out, and humiliate this man like that who clearly isn't in his right mind.

It's just sad. I'm scared for Adam's safety. I really am. As a gay black man myself who has gone through homelessness, and I get it, these guys are down and out, need love. He can help them in other ways. This is not it, and I just hope that nothing happens to him while doing this, all for the clout he's getting with his niche porn genre/category, of having hobos/bums/homeless guys that he can do whatever he wants to with. I don't know. That's all.
I read your whole university dissertation and I can honestly say that was hot asf lol very descriptive. You should write erotica more often.
Probably not the response you were expecting tho lol
You really hyped him up fr lmfao
 
Oh damn. I have so much to say with Benevolentbjs/Adam. I mean. Adam now is literally playing a dangerous game at this point. I can understand if this was just a thing he did for the moment, or something he did as a secret kink/fetish. He's still managing to snag up guys and he's posting them. Adam knows he's in treacherous waters, and he knows this, and he's officially given up and doesn't care anymore. It's one thing if you want to help out hobos/bums who are straight guys who really need money and give them a blowie blow okay sure. It's something I've done (ex roommate of mine was behind on his rent. He was like a Ryan Reynolds dorky white guy and he said he let me blow him for a couple hundred bucks for rent. And I'm not gonna lie I said yes etc. But that was eons ago, and a past life experience thing now so yeah etc. lol) and it's something that happens quite commonly in secret/behind closed doors. Like it in my opinion always should. But the difference is, Adam has these guys filmed so he can get attention/controversy, and these guys are in a very compromising/fucked up state in their lives, and has it archived online, and on his site. Not cool smh.

If Adam wants to help these bums out, and he gets off on sucking homeless guys (I'm the last person to judge as a Gay Black guy, who's also dealing with homelessness at the moment, and I seem to be into roughneck guys etc.) that's all lovely and great. Just keep it a deep dark private secret, like the rest of us.

Because I'm scared for his safety at this point. Like I know he makes the guys sign a contract before anything gets posted online, and he tells them he's going to post them online. But still. How does he know these guys are cognizant enough to agree and consent to that really? Smh.

I reached out to Adam personally and I paid for a membership for his site, which he obliged, and he seems like an innocent guy. But after really looking at his content. I know Adam wants to help these guys out, but why post it online? Once it's posted, it's there forever. Just some of the guys on there, I was most concerned about.

There is a guy on his site named Victor. Definitely the saddest clip on there. White ginger scruffy guy. Guy looks like he can barely walk and stand and he doesn't look like he's older than his mid 30s if that. All Adam sees this man is a dick to suck, and doesn't care that this man probably needs to get a damn hospital. But you can see how Victor is totally uncomfortable, to the point he becomes paralyzed/"Like what the fuck did I do, I made a mistake" etc. it's sad.

There is a guy named Kfire he managed to get with at least twice, and in the first clip of Kfire, Adam doesn't even ask for consent/he just immediately pulls Kfire's pants down and starts sucking him, and you can see Kfire was uncomfortable/wasn't expecting that, but he really needs the money, so he's gonna let Adams freaky self do that smh. In the second clip Kfire is basically being manhandled badly. Adam is using this guy as a toy, and Adam asks Kfire if he can lick his ass and Kfire goes "I mean it's your mouth", meaning he was hinting at "I rather you not" and he didn't feel comfortable with Adam rimming him, but Kfire again really needed the money as he's a homeless man and did it etc. but yeah. Smh.

There is a guy on there named DJ. Young Blond skater white guy. This guy is definitely high/on drugs. DJ said he really had to piss while Adam was sucking him off. Adam for whatever reason wasn't understanding him or misunderstood him, and his cameraman/friend recording, was trying to tell Adam that he needs the toilet, and DJ just says fuck that an instead of using the toilet that was available right there in the hotel room, DJ decides to take a big long piss on the wall of the hotel next to the bed, which the cameraman captured all that smh. Why did they not edit that part out, and humiliate this man like that who clearly isn't in his right mind.

It's just sad. I'm scared for Adam's safety. I really am. As a gay black man myself who has gone through homelessness, and I get it, these guys are down and out, need love. He can help them in other ways. This is not it, and I just hope that nothing happens to him while doing this, all for the clout he's getting with his niche porn genre/category, of having hobos/bums/homeless guys that he can do whatever he wants to with. I don't know. That's all.
Thank you for your Tedtalk. 😂🤣
 
I read your whole university dissertation and I can honestly say that was hot asf lol very descriptive. You should write erotica more often.
Probably not the response you were expecting tho lol
You really hyped him up fr lmfao
I don't write erotica (maybe I should but I feel the erotic story market is overflown and competitive, and writing erotica isn't as simple as people assume it is, and yeah) lol, but I guess maybe you all picked up on this, but I like to type a lot and I am a journalist/writer, and I've worked for Buzzfeed and I also write gay drama/action stories that I published online (they aren't sex related, but the characters are gay men who get involved in drama/thriller type situations with some romance and dark comedy elements. So yeah)

What I am concerned is I'm sensing you think I was joking/being funny with that post. I wasn't. If you don't believe me just go to benevolentbjs.com like everything I said in that post was 100 percent proof and you have the videos as receipts and evidence so I mean. lol.

And I don't think I hyped Adam up. I kinda found out about this late, (even though he's been posting for years) way after the site peaked and got popular, and I just wanted to point out some concerns, and other than the fact I over explain/get too detailed and get carried away with myself sometimes lol.

I figured maybe Adam quit or stopped, but no here in 2024, he's still doing it, so my only hope is he's posting old videos, or the guys he has on the site now (someone mentioned he has more "clean" guys, on recent updates, and I have to remarkably agree, I don't want to assume he went against the original format of his site and having more gritty/bummy/hobo type guys, and now he's just whoever wants head and for a good time call idk lol.) aren't really on the street, and they just are exhibitionists most likely, but yeah.

That post was simply my opinion, and again you don't have to agree with me (many have not) and this site has a block button I believe, so if I upset you with my post, I don't want to further subject you to pain and yeah lol.

But thank you. :)
 
I posted a benevolent BJ video in another thread and i got lots of messages about more videos

as soon as I find more, I will post them


53.PNG


53 Kevin – San Francisco

The videographer found this man just sitting on a curb in front of Union Square in San Francisco, literally just across the street from the hotel and I don’t know anything of his story. What I *do* know is that I had an instant, almost visceral desire to help this guy. He was so gentle, so nervous about having another dude suck his dick, so respectful. I mean, beyond sucking his dick, he seemed so ‘lost’ in the world that I wanted to help him find his way. We worked to get him into a SRO apartment and off the street.

benevolent bj 53 l - DoodStream
 
60 Steve – Berkeley

We found this man sitting in front of a coffee place in Berkeley. It was about 8AM, he had a half drank 40 ounce bottle of malt liquor by his side. He freely told his story and it was compelling. He himself wondered “how the fuck my being on the street even happened, but here I am, right?”. He is neither young, nor ‘hot’. But my purpose, my calling in this is to help those who want my help, my comfort and to be the most important thing in those minutes together. At the hotel, when he pulled down his pants was the most perfect dick that I could imagine. He got hard the minute I started to blow him. Rock hard. He was engaged, he was there in the moment. I post this particular vignette not as the “one” that someone blows their load over, but to focus everyone on the fact that all these men, the hot ones, the 'not hot' ones- ALL deserve their moment of focus and time as well as material help.

benevolent bj 60 l - DoodStream
 

Attachments