Normally, I wouldn't agree with this but in this instance you are absolutely correct. I second this. LOLYesssss the ppv is 100% worth it.
I third this. reasonably priced. always hot. decent lengths for the price point.Normally, I wouldn't agree with this but in this instance you are absolutely correct. I second this. LOL
seriously. no consistency. and no facehis vids r perfectonly downside is he disappears for a while and then comes back w smth lol
his vids r perfectonly downside is he disappears for a while and then comes back w smth lol
Yeah i bought everything of his. I’m actually done with him for this BShes been gone too long guys![]()
same i bought everything, all of itYeah i bought everything of his. I’m actually done with him for this BS
He just sent a sex tape the other day so probably next month if we’re lucky lolOhh okayy I just subbed today and I’m like is the page dead or??? When u think he will come back
ya and it was really underwhelming.He just sent a sex tape the other day so probably next month if we’re lucky lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.